VI.

Tahani Amoura

I grabbed my phone and purse and walked back downstairs.

"Say wea you going?" Ben said standing up.

"Im going to the spa. You wanna go ?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Like a massage and shit ?" He said.

"Yeah." I said laughing.

"Yeah I'll come." He said tucking his gun in his pants."

"You gotta leave that in the car. And you getting a pedicure." I said thinking about what his feet look like.

"They ain't touching my feet." He said on the way out the door.

*3 hour later*

"Damn I need to start coming to the spa more often." He said getting his feet done.

"Naw you need to get your feet done more often them things crusty." I said and the lady doing our feet started laughing.

"What color you get you toes?" She asked.

"I wanna do a baby pink." I said. I always get white or French tips. I need to go pink.

"I need my eyebrows done." I said looking over at Ben.

"You want me to do em?" He said looking confused.

"No Nigga." I said. "I need to go to the girl and get em done."

"Oh say dat then."  He said laying his head back.

"Get him a manicure too please." I said. "Naw ion wanna no polish on my shit." He said.

"Shut up they just do a clear coat like your toes and you need your nails clipped." I said.

"Whatever if they fuck me off I'm on yo ass." He said.

*2 hour later*
"Ian gone lie I feel like a new nigga." He said.

I started laughing. "It's only gone take me like 20 minutes to get my eyebrows done." I said. "I can't believe you paid for everything." "You ain't have to." I said to Ben.

"Naw you just thought I was an broke nigga. I'm already staying at yo shit fa free the least I can do is pay fa a lil massage and shit." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"You welcome ain't no thang." He said.

I pulled up to the shop to get my eyebrows done. This where Chanel work so she don't know.

I walked in and saw her talking to somebody about their hair. She does natural hair ,eyebrows ,and waxes. She got done and turned around and seen me and smiled real hard. "Why you so happy to see me." I said laughing.

"I think she smiling because of me." Ben said from behind me.

"Boy I thought you stayed in the car." I said laughing.

She walked over there. "Hey boo." She said hugging me. "Who yo friend?" She said looking him up and down.

"Um this is Ben." I said eyeing her suspiciously this bitch got a boyfriend.

"You need yo dreads retwisted call me ." She said handing him a business card.

"Ben go sit over there I'll be done in a minute." I said going to sit in the chair.

"Girl wtf is you doing ain't you in a relationship?" I said sitting my purse down.

"Girl long story, that nigga fucking with his baby momma again." She said leaning me back.