LXVI.

Kentrell Gaulden
📍Montego Bay, Jamaica
Date: March 23,2023

"Mamas?" I said quietly tapping on my wife.

"Hm?" She asked quietly not opening her eyes.

"Wake up. I ordered you breakfast." I said massaging her lower back.

"I'm not hungry right na. I'll eat later." She said pulling the cover over her head.

"I think you need to eat you haven't ate anything in the past two days. We leave tomorrow." I said cutting the lamp on that was on my bedside table.

"I just wanna go back to sleep." She said snatching the cover off her head.

"Why you so tired?" I asked. "You not feeling good?"

"Not really. My stomach been cramping since Tuesday." She said grabbing her bottle of water drinking it.

"Have you taken some for it?" I asked.

"I took some Tylenol pm last night and that helped a little bit." She said.

"You bleeding?" I asked.

"Not yet. I think that's why I'm cramping so bad though." She said.

I just nodded my head. I know usually she do cramp a few days before her cycle.

"You don't think-" I started to say but was cut off.

"I do not think I am. My cycle supposed to start this week." She said leaning back closing her eyes.

"Okay mamas. Just get some rest then imma go put ya food up. I'll be in the living room if you need me." I said standing up grabbing the box of food.

"You finna leave me in here?" She asked.

"I thought you was finna go back to sleep." I said.

"I was until I found out you was finna leave me." She said grabbing the cover getting up sniffing.

"You crying?" I asked confused.

"No, my nose running." She said going in the bathroom to get some tissue.

"Are you sick?" I asked putting my slippers on.

"I don't think so." She said putting her slippers on walking in front of me.

"What you wanna do for Jai birthday?" I asked sitting the food on the counter.

"Since it'll be hot we can do something with water. I mean she only turning one." She said laying down on the couch. "It's so cold in here."

"I'm not really cold." I said shrugging.

"Whatever Kentrell." She said catching an attitude grabbing her phone.

"Damn what I do you?" I asked walking over to the couch.

"Nothing. You just keep tryna find something wrong with me. I told you im not sick." She said sniffing.

"Okay mamas I apologize. Do you want some to drink?" I asked.

"A water is fine. I should've grabbed the one by the bed." She said.

"Okay." I said walking in the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge and a caprisun for me.

"Gambling , gambling , gambling , gambling it's hard to focus on your grind when you got everything on the line." Tahani sung as I walked up.

"God come and take me out this side all wrong, ion wanna live here no more oh I , ion move around then they gone kill me in my home." I sung.

"Ian ask for no back up singers." She said side eyeing me grabbing the water bottle.