XXIII.

Tahani Amoura

Once I got to the airport of course Chanel loud ass was waiting for me.

"Oh my god. I missed you so much." She said pulling me into a hug.

"I missed you too. When did you get back?" I asked going to grab my bags while Chanel grabbed one of my suitcases.

"I got back yesterday. I wanted to be here when you got home." She said.

"Awwwww you love me?" I asked smiling.

"I guess." She said smiling walking towards her car.

"It's good to be home." I thought.

"So how was your trip?" She asked pulling away from the airport.

"It was good. I enjoyed myself for the most part." I answered her honestly. "I'd do it again."

"I know you will." She said laughing. "So did y'all do anything ?"

"Um why you asked that?" I asked playing with my ear.

"I know y'all did because why you playing with yo ear." She said side eyeing me.

"Okay we ain't do nothing forreal. He just gave me some good ass head." I said crossing my legs having a flashback.

"So you ain't give him no coochie?" She said.

"No I gotta get on birth control. I don't want a kid ,but I definitely know that I want him to be my first." I said feeling like a simp.

"Well we need to get you on birth control asap because that nigga got an army already." She said laughing.

I mugged the fuck out the side of her head.

"That's not funny. His babies cute." I said smirking cuz it was kind of funny I guess.

""They are and y'all's gone be even cuter." She said smiling. "I can't wait to plan a baby shower!" She said.

"You're delusional." I said seeing we were turning on my street.

"What is that at the front door?" She asked pulling into the driveway.

I immediately started smiling. "Awwwww my baby sent me flowers." I said.

"Girl you just got off the plane how the hell?" She asked confused.

"He got me flowers this morning ,but I left them at his house so he told me he would get me some more." I said getting out the car grabbing my stuff.

"Yeah he in love." She said laughing.

"I mean it's Kentrell. I'm not gone say he in love ,but he definitely like me." I said grabbing the card off the flower arrangement.

"What it say?" She said.

"I miss you already. See you soon. - Trell." I said smiling so hard my jaws started hurting.

"What he mean he gone see you soon?" She asked opening my purse grabbing my house keys.

"Damn bitch stop asking question. He got court May 15. So he should be off house arrest by then." I said pushing the front door open.

"You cleaned up before you left?" She asked going upstairs.

"Yes I did." I said. "You staying to help me unpack?" I asked her.

"Yes ofc. I gotta see your gifts." She said opening my duffel bag up.

"Typical." I said opening my suitcase taking my shoes out.

"Oh my god bitch is that a birkin? I can't - bitch he said he ain't bought his momma a birkin and done bought you one??" She said holding it up.