XXXVII.

Tahani Amoura
October 3, 2022

I sat staring at my phone with tears running down my face.

Jaz had just announced that she was pregnant with her second child by none other than Nba Youngboy. It was everywhere and I was getting tagged in all of the post. He was laying next to me asleep. He didn't have a clue what just transpired in the last hour on social media. She was definitely pregnant looks around 5-6 months or so. I quietly slid out of the bed and went into the closet packing my things.

"Calm down." I said to myself taking deep breaths in and out wiping the tears that just wouldn't stop.

I can't explain the way I feel right now. My heart hurts. I literally can feel it in my chest. I don't know if he knows she's pregnant or not. Either way that's his tenth child he said ten and he was done. I put as many clothes as possible into my suitcase and my duffel bag and quickly zipped everything up. I grabbed my bags and set them outside of the room. I went back in and grabbed my phone walking back out into the hallway. It was around 9pm.

I got on google and booked my flight for 12am from Utah to Houston. I just wanted to be alone. I didn't wanna talk , feel, or think. I just wanna sleep. The thing that hurts the most is she still was wearing the ring he bought her.

I pulled up my Uber app and clicked the nearest one. It was five minutes away. I dragged my luggage downstairs and put on a jacket and some shoes. I just need to leave and fast. Everything that I don't get he can have it.

"Leaving so fast?" I heard someone ask from behind me.

I turned around seeing Jason.

"I can't stay here." I whispered shaking my head.

"I understand. Let me help you with your bags." Jason said walking over grabbing my suit case.

"I didn't tell him I was leaving. So please don't wake him." I said following him outside to my Uber.

"Right person wrong time." He said.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Nothing nothing. Be safe and take care of yourself." He said putting my duffel bag in the trunk.

"Will do." I said reaching out to give him a side hug. I always liked him.

I got in my Uber and put my seatbelt on. It was no point in looking back at the house. I am never coming back to this house.

"Miss are you okay?" The Uber driver asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you." I said wiping my eyes.

A million thoughts and feelings were running through my mind. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Scream or smile. I just felt numb and that's what scared me.

We finally made it to the airport and I sat down waiting on my plane.

Before I knew it my phone was blowing up with calls and texts from Kentrell.

💚:108 missed calls

💚:Please come back

💚:I promise I'll do anything just come back home.

💚:Please call me. Don't leave me all alone.

💚: I love you

Tears had began to fall by this point and I had began to quietly sob. That told me everything I needed to know. He knew she was pregnant and didn't say anything. How could he ? Why would he? We had such a good thing going. I tried to ignore the internet and everything they said about him. It was true. He didn't care about anyone ,but himself. It had to happen before we got together how long has he known ?