XII.

Tahani Amoura

I nervously sat in the airport with my bags. I could hear my heart racing in my ears and my face felt hot.

"I could just go back home." I thought.

Then I would be wasting his time and mines. My flight is due to leave at any minute now. We had a slight delay ,but it's fixed. I'm also in first class. He said he's sending Jason to pick me up at the airport.

I heard them call for my flight and then I boarded. I was laying comfortably in my seat with my neck pillow when I heard "Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated. Our flight is ready for departure." Over the intercom. Shit is getting real! I can't believe I'm finally 20. My phone was flooded with messages from family, friends , and followers.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I prayed silently thanking god for the position that I was and all of the positions that I would soon be in.

"Amen." I said out loud before I slipped into a warm darkness.

I woke up to a flight attendant telling me we were landing shortly. I began to bounce my right leg and my hands got sweaty.

"You okay ma'am?" I heard from the side of me. I looked over seeing a light skin gentlemen looking concerned.

"Oh yes im fine thank you." I said smiling politely.

"You sure? You look a little flustered. Excuse me can we get her a cold bottle of water?" He said to the flight attendant.

"Thank you. Im just a little nervous. It's my birthday." I said taking the water bottle from the flight attendant drink a little.

"Well happy birthday Miss......?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh sorry, it's Tahani." I said shaking his hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman. I'm Justin." He said shaking my hand. That's when I came to the realization this is Diddy's mf son!

"Nice to meet you Justin." I said.

"I know this might be kind of awkward ,but can I have your number?" Justin asked scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah you can." I said taking his phone from his hand typing my number in saving my contact as "Tuh-🍯".

"You'll be hearing from me." Justin said getting up grabbing his bags.

"Okay." I said getting up doing the same and exiting the plane.

I stepped off the plane and entered the cold Utah air. I breathe out a sigh of relief. I'm actually glad I'm here. I went and grabbed my two suitcases and my duffel bag and sat down. Not even two seconds later I looked up and it was a black tinted SUV sitting there.

"Are you Tahani?" A white gentleman with his hair in a bun with sunglasses on walked up to me and asked.

"Who asking?" I said.

"Oh sorry." He said taking his glasses off revealing himself to be Jason.

"Jason you better announce yoself." I said standing up. "Thought you was tryna kidnap me or sum." I said.

"Youngboy would kill me if I ever let that happen." He said laughing grabbing my suitcases and my duffel bag from me.

"I would hope not." I said laughing following him to the car.

"Wait Jason, can you take me some pictures real quick??" I asked. I actually liked the outfit I had on right now. It's cute.

"Of course." He said grabbing my phone snapping me up.