LVI.

Kentrell Gaulden

I looked back before walking in Jazlyn house and closing the door. I looked on the couch seeing her sisters. I didn't even acknowledge them. I'm here for my kids.

"Damn youn walk in nobody house and don't speak." Kaliente said.

"Can you show me where my kids at?" I asked looking at Jazlyn.

She nodded her head yeah and then turned around walking down the hallway and into a room on her right.

"Daddy?" Love said looking up at me.

"Wassup Princess?" I said reaching down picking her up. "What you been up to?"

She just looked up at me and smiled.

"I missed you a lot." I said playing with her hair.

"She missed you too." Jaz said leaning against the wall watching us.

"I can come get her sometimes? Her and my son." I said looking at Jaz.

"I don't know about that Kentrell." Jaz said looking off.

"It's not really a discussion. I'll have my momma come get em and bring em to me. Plus they got sister they need to meet." I said looking back down at my daughter.

"Well I think I need to talk to yo wife or whatever she is." Jaz said crossing her arms.

"Look hea don't ever think you gone disrespect her in my presence. Address ha by ha name or not at all. Ian come hea to argue. I came to see my kids." I said.

"What you not gone do is talk to my sister like that Kentrell." Chia said walking in the room.

"Stay out my business mane. You need to gone back out there. I already don't like nan one of y'all. Steady speaking on my girl." I said sitting love back by her toys.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to ?" Kaliente said coming in the room.

"So what y'all gone do jump me?" I said laughing.

"Y'all stop. It ain't that serious." Jaz said.

"You need to speak up this yo fucking house!" Kaliente said getting loud.

"Say wea my son at?" I asked looking at Jaz.

"He upstairs sleep in my r-" Jaz started saying but was cut off.

"Nah I think it's time for you to leave." Chia said.

"Don't you got a baby to take care of ?" I said mugging her.

"Don't worry about my kids. Worry about the one that's in the house with you." Chia said.

"Oh she good with or without me. I can promise you that. Her momma gone make sure she good regardless." I said.

"I really don't wanna do this today." Jaz said throwing her hands up walking out the room.

"And wea you going?" I asked walking behind Jazlyn and her sisters blocked the door.

"Say shawty Ian fa the bullshit get out my way rn before I make a phone call." I said. "Shit gone get wicked."

"Who you gone call?" Chia asked crossing her arms.

"You gone see." I said laughing pushing passed them.

"I think you should go Kentrell." Jaz said standing by the front door. "You can't be disrespecting my sisters."

"Fuck yo sisters. Ion owe them shit. I got kids with you! Not them." I said getting upset. "I'll send my momma for my kids."

"They ain't going with her." She said stepping back crossing her arms.