XXVIII.

Kentrell Desean Gaulden

I stood in the mirror giving myself a once over. I had just decided to do a solid black tee with some black jeans and white forces.

"Lalala tell yo boyfriend i'll kill em." I sung grabbing my keys and walking towards the front door.

I looked around there living room seeing the flowers that I had bought her and the human sized teddy bear I went to Walmart to get. She really got me simping Ian never felt this way before. I sat in the truck for a few letting it warm up because the temperature had dropped over night. It probably was going to be snowing before nightfall hit.

I pulled out of my driveway and cut on some of my unreleased music. I was just about to turn into the airport when I felt my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.

"Yeah." I answered not looking at my phone before answering.

"I need you to get Kaell for a few days." I heard Arcola say on the other line.

"Okay say less when you coming?" I asked her.

"We just pulled up to the airport so I should be there before night fall." She said.

"Igh." I said ending the phone call.

I had no problem getting my kids at anytime. They mommas just be trippin sometimes and I be saying off the wall shit to make it even worse. Im working on that though. I got out the car walking into the airport seeing the plane just now landing on the runway.

"Oh shit." I thought laughing feeling my stomach start to hurt. I always get like this around her. She just make me so nervous. Im excited she here though. I sat anxiously tapping my leg seeing people come off the plane.

I glanced down at my phone to check my email and notifications while waiting for her. I seen an email from lilnasx manger asking about a song. He tryna pay big money too. I emailed him back saying get with Montana about it and that i'm down to do it.

I looked up from my phone seeing Tahani waiting on her luggage and she looked irritated. I quietly walked up on her.

"Why you look so mad pretty girl?" I asked her getting close to her ear.

"They taking to muhfuckin long with my luggage." She said before realizing she was talking to me. "Aw hey my baby." She said quickly turning around wrapping me in her arms.

"Wassam shawty I miss you." I said kissing her all over her face.

"I missed you." She said still holding on to my waist looking up at me.

"You must want a kiss or some?" I asked her staring down at her 5'2 frame making me tower over her.

"I mean shid I definitely want that and some." She said biting her bottom lip.

"You want some dick guh?" I said leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"I mean-" She cut her sentence off finally seeing her luggage. She had a duffel bag and two big ass suitcases. Oh my baby planned on staying with me.