LV.

Kentrell Gaulden
*two days later*

I was sitting in the living room playing with Jai. We was at TeeLee house. Tahani was upstairs with her.

"Hear me through youn love me like you used to. I need you. I don't lose." I hummed to Jai watching her smile.

"So you wun gone come upstairs and see me?" TeeLee asked from behind me.

"I was getting around to it." I said picking up Jai then looking back.

"When?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

"Maybe you should come sit down." I said looking at her in a corset that had blood stains on it.

"Whatever." She said coming around the couch laying down on it cuz she wasn't supposed to be sit down fr yet.

"You know how I feel about this." I said sitting Jai between my legs leaning her back.

"And I told you I'm grown. This was my decision." TeeLee said reaching over playing with Jai feet.

"You right. The shit just dangerous." I said.

"Your whole life is dangerous Kentrell." She said.

"She's right." Tahani said leaning down kissing my forehead.

"Don't come in hea co-signing mane." I said.

"You can't get upset because she's right." Tahani said coming around the couch sitting down reaching for Jai.

I shook my head and picked her up pulling her closer to me.

"Give me my child Kentrell." Tahani said giggling.

"What's funny?" I asked looking at her.

"Nothing." Tahani said hiccuping.

"Bruh." I said looking at TeeLee who was smiling with her eyes closed. "Y'all been drinking?"

"Not really we just had like 3 mimosas." TeeLee said.

"Actually like 5." Tahani said holding up five fingers.

"Neither one of y'all supposed to be drinking." I said.

"Well I know that but I actually can just not extra hard liquor. That's just champagne and orange juice. Why can't Hani drink?" TeeLee said confused.

"Well he wanna have another baby ,but my cycle came so he upset." Tahani said.

"So you mad because you tried to get her pregnant again and it ain't work?" TeeLee asked smirking.

"Ain't shit funny bout that." I said getting upset.

Tahani Amoura

Kentrell always acted like this when shit don't go his way. He knew my cycle was coming the next day he even tried to get me to have sex with him when I told him it started.

"Kentrell we still young we can still have another kid. I think you need a mimosa." I said poking him in the side.

"Stop touching me mane." Kentrell said.