XXIX.

Tahani Amoura

"I had one to many mimosas on the way here." I spoke feeling him turn me around and began to wash my back.

"Hand me yo hair tie off yo wrist." He spoke.

He then pulled my hair into a ponytail for me and continued to wash my body.

Once he was done he rinsed me off and washed himself and we got out.

He handed me a towel and wrapped himself in one.

"I know we bout to take a nap." He said pulling my suitcases into the room.

"Kentrell are you okay?" I spoke not liking the way he was acting.

"Yeah im good. Are you okay? He asked going in his dresser grabbing a t-shirt and some gym shorts.

"You acting weird." I spoke getting irritated.

"I just don't wanna be clingy and all over you after what just happen." He said getting dressed and putting deodorant on.

"Its okay to ask me am I okay Kentrell I won't get upset." I said grabbing my onesie out of my duffel bag and some slippers walking into the bathroom.

I quickly got dressed putting on a bonnet, some shea butter, and deodorant.

"Im sorry mamas." Kentrell said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I just didn't want you to think I was babying you."

"I know I get irritated ,but its okay." I said turning around to face him.

"Do you regret it?" He asked sticking his head in my neck.

"No I don't regret it." I spoke picking his head up.

"Did I hurt you?" He mumbled looking down at me. "I know I can be overly aggressive sometimes."

"You didn't hurt me. I liked it." I said kissing him sucking on his bottom lip.

"Alright don't start some you can't finish." He spoke biting my bottom lip.

"Whatever." I spoke rolling my eyes walking out of the bathroom realizing how much pain I was in while getting in the bed.

Kentrell cut the bathroom light off and the room light in the process before coming to get in the bed with me.

He turned me around so I was facing him and stuck his head in my neck.

"You smell so good." He said kissing my neck.

"Thank you baby." I said playing in his hair. He lifted my leg up to put it across him when I groaned unintentionally.

He cut the lamp on the side of him on and looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me.

"'Im sore." I said.

He then frowned at me. "You need ice or something?" He asked.

"No im fine." I said.

"You know you can't tell me when something wrong with you. Ill go get you a warm towel get undressed." He said getting out the bed going into the bathroom.

I did as told and laid there with the covers on me. He then walked out of the bathroom and sat beside me pulling the covers down. I closed my eyes out of instinct. I then felt him open my legs up and placed the towel between them. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yeah you swollen and red." He said rubbing my leg while holding the towel in place.

"And its all yo fault." I said laughing.

"You wanted it. So I gave it to you." He said shrugging.

"I missed you." I said pouting at him. I hated being away from him.