XLV.

Tahani Amoura
February 14th,2023

"I'm so sick of this shit." I said huffing looking at my belly.

I had just got out of the shower and all this baby been doing is kicking me. I wish I could kick this mf back.

"Stop kicking meee." I said poking my belly.

I was now 5 months pregnant. Today is the day of my gender reveal. I mean I'm excited ,but I'm more so just ready to physically have my baby with me. It's honestly different when you carry a human inside of you.

"I'm so damn big." I said standing up looking in the mirror.

My belly had grown tremendously in the past few weeks. Kentrell had went home a few days after the New Years party. He was only here for two weeks. We FaceTime from time to time. TeeLee was my gender keeper of course. Her and Irulan. The dress code was black and white. I was of course wearing white. My phone started ringing knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Goodmorning mamas.Happy Valentines Day."I heard Kentrell's voice come through the speakers.

"Goodmorning Desean and thank you." I said.

"You ready fa today?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm ready." I said looking in the mirror.

"FaceTime me." Kentrell said.

I hit the FaceTime button and it connected with his face popping up on the screen.

"You like my braids?" He asked turning his head showing me.

"Yeah they cute." I said laughing.

"Ion think imma be able to make it today." He said leaning over the phone.

"That's fine." I said becoming irritated. It was not fine.

"I'm sorry." He said. "You mad at me?"

"Yeah." I said throwing the phone on the bed.

"I know. Imma be on FaceTime though. The whole time." He said. "Pick the phone up."

I wiped under my eyes because I had started crying. All he had to do was be here. Yes he on house arrest still but his P.O. let him leave for a whole two weeks. Be fucking Forreal.

"No." I said.

"Amoura pick up the phone." Kentrell said.

I picked the phone up and had the camera angled towards the ceiling.

"Let me see yo face." Kentrell said.

"No." I said.

"You crying ain't it?" Kentrell asked.

"No." I said.

"I already know you is. You that upset with me?" He asked.

"I just wanted you here today. That's all. I know you got other responsibilities ,but today is important to me." I said honestly.

"It's important to me too. Imma make it up to you though I promise." He said.

I hung the phone up in his face. I don't have time for negativity today. I wiped my face and walked into my bathroom to start getting ready.

I took my robe off and grabbed my shea butter baby oil. When you use this you won't ever be ashy. We were going to be outside today. The gender reveal is at Sherhonda's house. I wanted it around the pool. Surprisingly it was kind of hot outside. Then again Houston rarely ever sees cold weather.