chapter 1: the Devilio Magic's history

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

Flashback from eighty-three years ago

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Wh-Why out of all places right here in my bike? And wh-why him, Celestia?" Maria asked as she started crying.

"What do you mean Maria? Shouldn't you atleast be happy for us?" Celestia worriedly asked.

"Happy? Happy?! How would I be happy Celestia if you are kissing the man I love?!" Maria shouted then all of them gasped.

"M-Maria, we-" Celestia said then Maria cutted her off.

"Save it, I don't want to be your friend anymore after tonight. One day, all of you will regret this. Goodluck with your plans on making a stupid magic for a memory of friendship, I hope it fails." Maria shouted then she immediately left crying.

Maria went home, as she continued to cry with all the pain in her chest. As soon as she arrived home, she destroyed all of the framed pictures of Michael and throw them onto the floor. The frames shattered into pieces, just like Maria's heart. She cried like she wanted to disappear to remove the pain she felt, then she looked over at the ring she had. Because of her anger, she immediately removed the ring and threw it on the floor, then a sudden bright light appeared from her ring. She automatically closed her eyes, then she heard a familiar voice.

"Maria sweetie, are you okay?" The lady with a familiar voice asked as Maria slowly opened her eyes.

"M-Mother?" Maria said as she gasped.

"H-How did you just appear like that?" She continued as she asked and nervously stood up.

"Look, I know things are definitely strange, but I will help you as long as you help me." Maria's Mother said then Maria slowly walked towards her and tried to touch her.

"I-I don't get it, wh-why can't I feel you?" Maria asked in confusion as she looked at her.

"I-It's because I died several years ago, but I knew my mission isn't finished in this world. That's why I kept finding a way to be able to communicate with you, luckily I found a connection from your ring to mine." Maria's Mother said as she brings up her hand with a ring on her ring finger.

"Hold on, y-you abandoned me decades ago, you died without me knowing and you're saying that the ring you have is connected with the so-called friendship ring that my betrayal friends gave me?!" Maria asked as she started shaking.

"Calm down sweetie, and apparently e-everything you said is correct. But the reason why I abandoned you is because your abusive father, to the point that I don't want him to hurt you like the way he does to me. So, I had no choice but to let you stay at your aunt's house until I will come back and spend time with you again." Maria's Mother said.

"And with the friendship ring you said, i-it isn't a random ring y-your friends got you, Maria. Many decades ago, our ancestors and theirs are somehow connected, and the ring symbolizes many things. With that, they decided to pass on the rings they made for the next generations to come. So when the ring holder is in need, their guardian would be there." She continued.

"I-I had no idea, I'm sorry Mother, and thank you for finding a way for you to communicate with me. I never knew I needed someone until you came along." Maria said as she sobbed.

"It's okay sweetie, I'm sorry I abandoned you for a long time. But like I said, my mission here hasn't finished yet. That's why I need you to do it for me, for our ancestors." Maria's Mother said as she smiled.