chapter 22: first day

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

After a few seconds, Heather walked out of the room as the fake Rafael followed her.

"Hey Heather, I'm really sorry back there. I-I didn't know-" The fake Rafael apologized then Heather cutted him off.

"Please Rafael, I-I don't wanna talk about it now. I have somewhere to go, s-see you later." Heather said as she turned at him and they stopped walking.

The fake Rafael smirked as Heather turned back to the door and left. She went to her secret place where she used to stay right before she bought an apartment. Afterwards, she entered her room and pulls out her phone.

"Oh no no no, i-it is almost time." Heather panickedly said as she touched her earrings.

"Don't worry! You will arrive there on time." Juliet said then Heather nodded and removed her fingers from her earrings.

"By the power of Magicia, I ask to transform me as Gemini." Heather recited the transformation spell then a magic light appeared from her earrings and surrounded her.

After she is fully transformed as Gemini, she grabbed her phone and pressed the notification. A portal appeared right from her phone and went infront of Heather then she went inside the portal. After awhile, she arrived in the training area.

"Wow! This place is amazing than I thought it would." Heather/Gemini said as she smiled.

"It sure is." Someone said from behind as he walked towards her and she flinched then she sighed.

"I-I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting to meet anyone the moment I'll arrive in here." Gemini said as she sighed and turned at him.

"No worries, even though I should be the one who must say sorry." He said as he chuckled.

"Nice to meet you pretty girl, my name is Zane." He said as he reached out for Gemini's hand and she did her confused face then he kissed her hand and she released her hand from him.

"Y-Yeah, nice to meet you too." She said as she secretly wiped her hand on her skirt.

"Gemini! Zane! Over here!" Lauren shouted from afar then Zane looked at Gemini with a smirk.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl, how lovely." Jonathan/Zane said as he smirked.

"Let's just go and meet up with the rest, shall we?" Gemini asked then he nodded and they walked towards Lauren and Avior.

"Welcome to the training portal my fellow users! Since all of you already know me, I want all of you to introduce yourselves to each other." Lauren greeted as all of them gathered around.

"Let's start first with the lady in pinkish." Lauren said as she smiled and Gemini nodded then she sighed.

"I-I am Gemini a-and I'm 18-" Gemini nervously said then she cutted off her own sentence as her mouth is completely sealed with sparkles around her.

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that any personal information aren't allowed in here. If you do, you receive consequences that only my crystal ball could control." Lauren said as she walked towards Gemini then she snapped her fingers to remove the seal and Gemini panted.

"I-I'll take note of that." Gemini said as she panted.

"Good day everyone! I am Avior and I hope all of us could get along without knowing anything about our personal lives." Avior greeted then he nervously chuckled.