chapter 27: sunset date (H & R's version)

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

After an hour, Rafael and Heather arrived to their destination. Heather looked around with a wide smile on her face as she saw the small picnic Rafael prepared.

"R-Rafael, this is—amazing." Heather said as she looked at Rafael and they got out off the motorcycle.

"Thank you, but I know it's not too much-" Rafael said as he sighed then she cutted him off.

"What are you talking about? This is too much, I-I love picnics so much." She said as she smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you do. Come here, let's sit down." He said as he chuckled then they did so.

"You even bought my favorite foods!" She exclaimed as she opened the basket.

"Words cannot explain how much I am thankful for these Rafael, I-I really appreciate it." She continued as he looked back at her.

"No problem, my princess. You know I would do anything for you." He said as he chuckled.

"And I suggest you won't eat that yet until sunset." He said as he reached out for my hand and I grabbed a food from the basket.

"M-May I ask why?" She asked as she frowned and looked at him.

"I've once heard that a c-couple must wait to eat their favorite food especially when they are on a picnic date until sunset, she said that is romantic and their love will last forever." He replied.

"Have I ever told you I remind you of someone?" She asked as she chuckled.

"Well now you did." He said as he chuckled back.

"But of course, it's okay. I was just a little excited since I haven't eaten these foods in a while especially with everything that happened." She chuckled then he smiled.

"R-Right, about the 'everything that happened'." He said as he looked down.

"I-I hope this is a perfect time for me to talk about what happened yesterday. B-But, if you don't want to, we can wait for the sunset instead." He continued as she looked at him.

"Well, since we are both here right now, I-I think its best if we do talk about what happened." She said as she sighed.

"I-If you say so." He said then he took a deep breath.

"I just want to begin my speech with a sorry. Not just an ordinary sorry like I am some teenage boyfriend asking for forgiveness to his girlfriend, but a sorry with some reasons." He continued.

"I-I'm really sorry for everything. I know you s-somehow think or see me as a complete bastard now for k-kissing you like that, I know you aren't ready for any of those shit I've done, I know you are thinking of ending what the both of us have right now. B-But, I admit that I know that I messed up really really bad, I know it's my stupid actions that are just controlling me like I'm some kind of robot."

"I made a mistake, I know that. B-But, to be honest with you, I am not the person who you think I am. I want to be completely honest with you, but i-it's dangerous and I'm afraid that when I tell you this, you might end up breaking things between us and I never want any of those to happen because I love you Heather, I really do. I love you more than you imagine, I love you with all my heart and soul and I don't want to lose someone I've been waiting for in the past three years. I don't want to lose the person who made me on who I am today, I don't want to lose you ever in my life Heather." He said as he started tearing up.