chapter 11: physically unstable

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

JONATHAN'S POINT OF VIEW

It's been hours since the medical workers and I brought her to the hospital. I've started to become worried sick about her to the point that I had trouble sleeping as I waited for the results.

"Excuse me Sir, may I ask if you are related to Miss Vespaire?" The doctor asked as she walked towards me then I stood up.

"Uhh, actually I am not, but-" I replied then she cutted me off.

"So, I assume your her boyfriend?" She asked as she frowned.

"N-No, we've been bestfriends since highschool, that's all." I replied.

"O-Oh, does she have any family members in this city?" She asked.

"As far as I know, she hasn't." I replied.

"Alright then, since you are the witness of this patient, may I ask what happened to her?" She asked as she frowned.

"I-I was in my room and I wondered if she has gone to sleep so I checked on her in the living room. The moment I went outside, I saw her shaking but in a nervous type of shaking and at the same time, panting. After a couple of seconds, she fainted and I tried to talk with her but she isn't responding." I replied as I sighed.

"May I ask if do you know why she started shaking and panting all of the sudden?" She asked as she looked at me.

"I-I guess it was because she was on a phone call with someone." I replied

"B-But, how is she, Doc?" I continued as I asked.

"We haven't found anything in her body that caused her faint, but base on what you said, I think she is dealing with some type of mental illness." She replied as she sighed.

"Wh-What? I-I swear she was doing perfectly fine right before we went home." I worriedly said.

"I hate to break this to you Sir, but there are some people who doesn't discuss their other problems especially with mental illnesses." She said as she sighed then I looked down.

"Sh-She is physically unstable at this time after her faint but her body system is good so I suggest we will wait for her to wake up." She continued then she left.

I never felt this kind of pain before, it felt like it's all my fault. But, I'm sure Heather is doing just fine, because I've known her for years and I know whenever she is dealing with something. Suddenly, I thought about the person that called her, her secret admirer. Maybe he wasn't in love with her at all and that he made her feel scared and nervous all of the sudden. With no hesitation, I grabbed Heather's phone from my pocket and called the last person she talked to.

"H-Heather? H-How are you?" The person asked as he answered the call.

"Who are you and what did you do to Heather?" I asked in anger.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about." He replied as he stuttered.

"Answer the question right now!" I shouted in anger.

"Okay, okay fine. I'm Rafael McAdams, are you happy?" He asked then suddenly, I heard voices in my head.

"You bastard! Don't even dare to touch her!"

"What the hell are you trying to do to me, stranger?!"

--

"Hey! Whoever you are, don't you dare hurt him!"