chapter 35: secrets & lights

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

HEATHER'S POINT OF VIEW

A huge wind surrounded us with a huge dark smoke. We coughed again as we closed our eyes. Afterwards, Maria pushed all of us with her extreme power.

"Gemini, use your Super Senses right now as you find Juliet while we use our weapons to physically defend them." Zane whispered as we looked at each other.

"I don't know if all of you are deaf, because I literally told-" Travis said then Zane cutted him off.

"Just trust me in this, okay?" Zane said then he sighed and I nodded.

"By the power of Magicia, I ask to use the power of Super Senses on Juliet Fitzroy." I recited the spell as we slowly stood up.

"Travis, your mind reading power!" Zane said then Travis nodded.

Travis used their powers as they ran towards Maria and Saville. Avior and Zane pulled out their swords and his shield as Maria and Saville bring out their hand with their magic spells. Meanwhile, I crawled as I passed by to Juliet's room.

"Alright, alright, Super senses, do something." I mumbled as I panted and looked at the rooms.

Because of my power, I heard Juliet's voice from the room where she is at. I opened the door on the left corner of the hallway then I saw Juliet tied in a chair with a rope around her.

"Juliet. Juliet!" I said as I ran towards her and I removed the rope.

"Heather! I-I'm glad you're here but you need to be careful." Juliet said as we looked at each other.

"Wh-Why-" I asked in confusion as something cutted me off.

The lights in the room room turned off as the lasers appeared with smoke coming out from the vent. I bring out my hand as I faced it upfront.

"Alright, do you have any ideas, Heather?" Juliet asked as I looked at her.

"I'll try to destroy the lasers through its machine as you take care of the vent and the door." I replied as I pointed the machine in our left then she nodded and did so.

"Super senses!" I said as magic appeared from my hand by facing to the direction on where the machine is.

I looked straight to the machine as it started sparking then it destroyed after awhile. The smoke from the vent started spreading more then I noticed the fire sprinkler is slowly turning on. I bring out my hand once again to the fire sprinkler to turning it on to its maximum level by controlling it.

"Juliet! Grab the crystal ball, quick!" I shouted then she nodded and did so.

I bring out my other hand as I opened the door for us to escape then we ran and closed the door. I looked down at the crystal ball as we ran from the room.

"Put the crystal ball down, Juliet." I said as I stopped us from running.

"Wh-Why?" Juliet asked as she looked at me.

"If we really want to end the battle by defeating them, we must destroy the crystal ball." I replied as I grabbed the crystal ball from her then I put it down.

"It says here that the crystal ball is the source of the Devilio Magic. Once it is destroyed, the magic will slowly destroy as well and it will be the end of the battle." I continued.

"A-Alright then, d-do your thing." She said as she frowned then I look straight to the crystal ball as it slowly destroyed into pieces.

After awhile, the pieces of the crystal ball turned into ashes as Juliet and I looked at each other.