chapter 2: Michael Johnson

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

MICHAEL'S POINT OF VIEW

"Celestia? Are you there?" I asked as I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked around, and noticed that I am in an unfamiliar room. I looked down and noticed that I am half naked, then I began to panicked.

"Leon, you know you must wake up an hour a-" A woman said as she got out from the bathroom and she rubbed her eyes then we cutted off her own sentence.

"Who are you?!" The both of us said.

"Wh-What are you doing in my room—half naked?!" The woman panickedly asked as I got out of the bed.

"Shouldn't I ask you on what I am doing in your room?" I asked as I find my clothes.

"Well, where did you last went before you woke up this morning?" She asked.

"I-I guess I was from the party yesterday, then I think I drunk too much." I said as I frowned then I put on my shirt.

"S-So do I, oh no, do you think w-we did something?" She panickedly asked.

"I-I don't know-" I said then a door opened cutted me off as we looked at the person who opened the door.

"M-Michael." Celestia said as she nervously looked at me and the woman.

"W-Well the rumors are right, you slept with another girl from the party yesterday, how fantastic." Celestia said as she faked a smile and she started tearing up.

"N-No Celestia, we didn't do anything." I said as I walked towards her.

"Save it Michael, how many times would I tell you to never attend any parties because one day you might end up sleeping with another woman?!" Celestia asked as she yelled at me as I flinched.

"Celestia please, let's talk this over alright?" I said as I calmed her down.

"Oh we don't need to talk about it, because we are done, Michael. Goodbye." Celestia said as she removed the friendship ring and Magicia bracelet and throw it onto the floor then she left as I was supposed to speak.

I sighed as I looked at her walk away from me.

"I-I'm sorry, Michael." The woman said as she slowly walked towards me.

"Forget about it." I said in anger then I left as I find Celestia but she is nowhere to be found.

After a few years, I moved into another city to forget all the things that happened in the past. As soon as I arrived the city, I looked around to find a job. After two weeks, I finally got a job at a bakery.

"Alright Michael, please start by bringing each order to their specific tables." The manager ordered.

"Yes I will, Boss." I said as he nodded then he went to the first table near him.

"Good morning, here is your order." I said as he smiled and placed down the tray with foods on top.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't ordered anything, and besides I take whatever I want, whenever I want." The lady said.

"O-Oh, I apologize for that matter, lady." I said as I slowly bring up the tray then as he was supposed to leave, the lady stopped me.

"Are you new around here? Because I bet this is the first time we met, especially in my parents' bakery." She said as I turned around.

"Y-Yes I am, not to be rude, but I must get going there are couple of orders at the moment-" I said then she cutted me off.

"Sure, sure. But since you are new, I can show you around, especially for a man like you." She said then I chuckled.