chapter 6: the nearest bar

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"I'm sorry Jonathan, but I won't allow you to tell anyone about the Magicias and you as the holder." Lauren said then Jonathan sighed in anger.

"Well thanks a lot Grandma and Grandpa, it really helped." Jonathan said in anger.

As Lauren and Travis were supposed to talk, Jonathan ended the call and he felt angry inside of him like he wants to throw all the things infront of him, but he tried to control himself. Then he walked to the front door and watch the surroundings from afar, so he decided to went out to cool off his mind.

"I need to tell Heather where I'm going, so that she won't feel worried about me." Jonathan mumbled as he grabbed his phone.

Hey Heather, I know you're still in your interview right now, but I just want to tell you that I will head out from the apartment for a bit just to cool things out. As soon as you are done, call me right away.

As Jonathan find the nearest bar, Heather, in the other hand, have a little trouble.

"Heather Vespaire-" The woman said then Heather cutted her off.

"Please, call me Heather instead, I am not used to people calling my full name." Heather said as she chuckled then the woman nodded.

"Sure, anyways, I wanted to ask if you could do another style for your posters? Not because its not good, but it seems like your styles aren't matching with the theme we gave to you." The woman said as she looked at Heather.

"Uhh, isn't the theme you asked me to do is what is popular nowadays?" Heather asked as she frowned.

"Y-Yes, what's the matter?" The woman asked.

"And what the style for the posters nowadays are aesthetic styles and a lot of teenagers like me love that style." Heather said.

"No offense Heather, but this is serious business and not some art projects to pass or some Tiktok kind of poster. If you really want your posters and name to be used for the online pages, you should do what is said." The woman said as she pointed at Heather's posters.

"C-Can I atleast have a sample of the style you really want me to do, Ma'am?" Heather asked then the woman snapped her fingers and two men arrived, holding a 1900's poster.

"This is what I mean." The woman said as she looked over the 1900's poster.

"I-I think I will think about it Ma'am, but I need some time to make that kind of poster." Heather said as she sighed.

"Good, you have before the week ends before we will think to replace you with another editor." The woman said as they stood up.

"I-I will try my best Ma'am, I won't let you down." Heather said as they shook their hands then they released.

"You better not, Heather." The woman said as she slowly walked away.

"And I almost forgot." Heather said as she turned around then the woman and the men looked at her.

"The poster isn't related in the modern world, not even a little bit." Heather said then she left as the other workers laughed and the woman glared at them.

Heather looked around her surroundings to get the negative words of the woman who interviewed her off her mind. Then she stopped at a bar as soon as she saw Jonathan inside.

"Jonathan?" Heather mumbled then she immediately went inside.

"How could a hot man like you still be in college?" The woman beside Jonathan flirted as Heather walked towards them.