chapter 44: the Devilio team's combat (part 2)

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

[A/N: Play "Survivor" by 2WEI (1 hour loop) in the following part of this chapter.]

HEATHER'S POINT OF VIEW

Reina activated her wind smoke magic as I coughed. Because of the huge wind around us, I started inhaling most of them. I knew from that moment that my asthma would happen for the last time before I lost my memories or atleast before I die. Little do I know, Maria reached out for my earrings. This is the best thing I could do at the moment.

"By the power of Magicia, I ask to transform me as Gemini." I said then I quickly transformed and I coughed.

"Didn't your guardian discussed with you that once the human being is weak, the Magicia will be less powerful than ever?" Maria asked then she did an evil laugh.

Maybe she's right, my magic power will surely be less powerful especially when I am already feeling the asthma attack inside of me. I tried to say the word 'super senses' to activate my power but I become weaker than ever. I slowly went back to the ground as I heard someone running behind me.

"He—I mean, Gemini!" Zane shouted as I slowly looked back at him and I panted.

"Let's finish this once and for all, Maria Greene." Saville said from behind.

"Saville! What a surprise, I didn't expect to see you in here including the other Magicia user who is missing-" Maria said from above.

"Move out of the way, Avior has arrived!" Avior said as Zane helped me to stand up.

"Th-That can't be!" Maria panickedly said.

"It's foir against three, Maria. Welcome to the end of the Devilio Magic. Super senses!" I said as I smirked then Maria growled and I got a notification from my phone saying, Heather, I am proud of you but please do finish them all before you lose your memories in the next 30 minutes.

"Gemini, what is your plan?" Zane asked as he whispered and I put back my phone in my pocket.

"Let's use all of our powers at the same time, make sure to use it wisely. Quick!" I replied then they nodded.

"Telekinesis!" Zane said.

"Destruction!" Avior said.

"Lightning!" Saville said at the same time with the rest.

All of us let out our powers towards them as Maria and another woman did so too towards us. Both of the magics hit towards each other as I saw a flashback. It was the day where the old Magicia and the Devilio team did the same thing as what is happening right now.

"Make way, the Guardians have arrived." Lauren said as Zane and I looked behind.

I gasped as I saw someone heading closer to me in the corner of my eye then I fall to my left as the man pushed me and my power cutted off from between the magics.

"Get off of me!" I shouted as the Magicia team looked at me.

"Mind reading!" Travis shouted as he puts his hands together.

"Gemini!" Saville said as he worriedly looked at me.

"Your time is over, girl." The man said then they grabbed me upwards with my neck as I started panting.

The man pushed me to a stone wall from behind as the Magicia team and Saville shouted and they cutted off their magic between the Devilio Magic. I panted as I tried to breathe, I can feel blood coming out but that didn't stop me. Zane brings out his hand as he controlled the man walking towards me. Meanwhile, Maria brings out her staff as the Devilio Magic went towards Zane.