chapter 17: all about her

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

JULIET'S POINT OF VIEW

"You seem very confused after what the time travelling stage has shown to us." I said as I looked over Heather.

"I-I really am, at the same time, I feel sorry that you've been gone in such a young age. Y-You still haven't picked who you would end up with, the battle between both teams hasn't officially ended yet and-" Heather panickedly said as we sat down on a bench and she looked back at me then I cutted her off.

"Hey hey, calm down Heather. I appreciate how you were so worried about me and my past, but honestly none of this would happen if I haven't died the day you were born." I said as I calmed her down.

"Wh-What do you mean?" She asked as she frowned.

"I could discuss all about it to you, but as long as you keep me going with the stories." I said.

"Sure." She said as she smiled.

"A long time ago right after I died, I felt numb but at the same time, feel like in peace in a different way." I said then I draw a rectangle infront of us for Heather to see my imaginations.

Flashback

"Wh-Where am I?—Ow!" I said in pain as I tried to sat up.

--

"I saw a bright light just like the Magicia portals one, it was magical." I said.

--

"Juliet Fitzroy, we weren't expecting you to arrive in here this early." A lady said as I looked around.

"Wh-Who are you? And where am I?" I nervously asked.

"We are your ancestors, we are guessing that your Mother told us about her grandparents back then." A man said.

"I-I, she did-" I said then the lady cutted me off.

"Don't be afraid Juliet, we are somewhere where you have to choose on where do you want to go." She said.

"I-I can't go anywhere now, m-my family and friends need me. I-I can't die like this, not now, not yet." I said as I started to tear up.

"We're very sorry Juliet, we cannot do anything about it anyways. But, it seems like you still do have missions to achieve in the real world." The man said.

"I-I do! Th-The guys I'm in love with, I still haven't chose on whom yet—the battle, between us and the-" I said as tears started falling down from my eyes then the man cutted me off.

"The Devilio Magic, I just knew it they weren't done with the feud we had in the past." The man said as he sighed.

"P-Please bring me back, I need to finish these missions before I'll die." I said as I started sobbing.

"There is only one way for us to help you Juliet, but it might take a long time to pursue this." The lady said.

"I'll do anything, anything, as long as I will finish my missions then I can go along with you and the rest of the ancestors in the afterlife." I said as I wiped my tears.

--

"I begged so hard, just so I could fix my mistakes and everything I did when I was alive. Suddenly, a moving image appeared right infront of me." I said.

"A-A video? Just like the ones I saw when I was in the hospital?" Heather asked as she frowned.

"Yes, exactly like that one. As long as I can remember, I saw a baby holding a Magicia card, the baby growing up and so many things. I thought at first, it was me, but it wasn't. They showed me a video of you growing up and being the next life of me." I replied.