chapter 29: starting point

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

HEATHER'S POINT OF VIEW

As soon as I entered the portal, I grunted in pain as I hold my stomach because of my period. I just hope that we won't do any physical training.

"Hey Gemini—oh no, are you okay?" Avior asked from behind as he walked towards me.

"I-I am good, j-just stomach pain, that's all." I replied as I looked at him.

"You mean, its the time of the month?" Zane asked as he scoffed and Avior and I looked up at him.

"Is it the time of the month for you too?" I asked as I stand straight and I glared at him.

"Why ask me that when I am clearly-" Zane asked then I cutted him off.

"In the mood to be all moody to other people when you were literally a flirt the other day? Yeah, I've been there when its my time of the month." I said in a serious tone as I crossed my arms.

"Sheesh Gemini, that was good." Avior said as he laughed then I laughed back.

"Whatever." Zane mumbled as he scoffed.

"Everyone, gather around." A familiar voice said behind Zane then we walked towards him.

"Good day everyone, I'm Travis Johnson, I am the guardian of the Fortune Telling which is connected with the Magicias until your guardian Lauren feels physically and mentally better." Travis greeted as we smiled and nodded.

"For today, I am assigned to watch all of you to complete your first mission as the Magicia users. Here I have the crystal ball and three assigned rooms in doing your first mission." He continued as the crystal ball and the rooms appeared behind him and I gasped.

"I hope all of you are ready since we only have atleast a month to do all of these."

"A month?" Avior asked as he frowned.

"Exactly, a month. We don't have much time to stay around and wait, especially when the enemies are somewhere in this world which is why we need to take action before it's too late." Travis replied then we nodded.

"Before you enter your assigned rooms, I wanted to talk for a few minutes about these whole consequences thing whenever you three say something about your personal lives. You see, in order to protect the Magicias, we must be careful on what we speak up to our other members. Don't take advantage to the consequences because the bigger the secrets are revealed to each other, the bigger the consequence gets." He continued.

"Oh and by the way, consequences are just a warning, so I suggest all of you only talk about the Magicias itself and not your personal lives. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes, Travis." We replied at the same time.

"Good. Now, all of you can head to your respective rooms. Goodluck!" Travis said then we nodded and did so.

I walked towards my assigned room then I closed the door. As I turned around, I saw a puzzle infront of me.

"Gosh, there are so many letters, h-how can I figure it out?" I panickedly asked.

"In your mission Heather, you will be visiting the mystery in the present time that you wanted to figure out why, but be careful." Travis replied through my speaker on my belt.

"I will." I said.

A few seconds later, a huge bright light appeared right infront of me. It's a portal, just like in the parallel universe. I went inside then I arrived back in it.