chapter 18: back in the real world

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"I think this is a goodbye." Heather said as she turned at Juliet.

"What are you talking about? We can still communicate using this magical earrings that connects to our phones." Juliet said as she chuckled then she brings out her phone.

"But, I thought we can only communicate to each other four days after my birthday?" Heather asked as she looked at her phone then looked at Juliet.

"And how does the parallel universe person able to access a phone like a human being?" She continued.

"Actually, that's where we first start communicating like a normal human being. Besides, I wanted to be there whenever you need me, especially with this Magicia thing." Juliet replied as Heather nodded.

"And it isn't the same phone like what the real world have compared to the phone in a parallel universe, it can change in any sizes to use in any occasion. See this earrings I am wearing?" Juliet asked as she touches her earrings then Heather looked at it.

"Since the Magicia jewelry I used back in the days were earrings, the ancestors gave me another pair of earrings for the parallel universe while I'll be handing over these original Magicia earrings." She continued as she brings out the Magicia earrings then Heather receives it and puts it on.

"This Magicia earrings will be automatically connected to an app through your phone so that you and I can communicate to each other both in earrings and in the app."

"What app is it called? Is it available in the Play Store app?" Heather asked as she brings out her phone.

"I don't know about that Play Store app, but it is said that this app is only for the ones who are able to communicate with their parallel universe self. Here, let me share this app to you." Juliet replied as she chuckled then she shared the app to Heather's phone.

"Mystical App? Now, that sounds way cooler." Heather said as she chuckled back and she looked at Juliet.

"It does, just so you know, the app contains a lot of options such as communicating with me, all about the Magicias, searching all about the history and more. Oh—and once you will be pick as one of the users, you must use this app." Juliet said.

"Great! Thank you so much Juliet, I won't let you down." Heather said as she smiled.

"I know you won't Heather and thank you as well." Juliet said as she smiled back and a portal appeared behind Heather.

Heather turned around then walked to the portal and she looked over at Juliet as she waved goodbye at her. Juliet waved back at her then Heather went through the portal. A huge bright light appeared right infront of Heather, a few seconds later, she opened her eyes and arrived back at her room.

"If I gotta be honest, the parallel universe has way better technology than the real world." Heather mumbled then she started fixing her room.

After a few minutes, her phone rang then she grabbed and saw that Rafael called her.

"Hey Rafael!" Heather greeted as she answered the call.

"Heather, thank God you finally answered. Where have you been? I-It's been days since I last reached out to you." Rafael worriedly said as Heather started panicking then she checked the date on her phone.

"U-Uhh, I was-" Heather nervously said then a message from the Mystical App vibrated on her phone.

I forgot to tell you about this, but you shouldn't tell anyone anything related to me, the Mystical App or the parallel universe itself. Even to the closest people you are with right now or else the plan would never push through. - Juliet