chapter 30: evil plan

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

AVIOR'S POINT OF VIEW

"Hey Travis, can I head to the restroom first before I go in my mission room?" I asked as Travis walked away and he turned at me.

"Of course Avior, be quick." He replied then I nodded and we went to our separate ways.

As soon as Travis is out of sight, I immediately check the crystal ball and gather the information I know. Honestly, I don't know why I am doing this, but for the sake to pursue this stupid plan of Maria and the Devilio Magic, I will do it. After a minute, I checked if he is still around then I tip-toed to the crystal ball area and I pressed my ring.

"Alright, the coast is clear." I whispered.

"Good, now grab-" Maria said then I cutted her off.

"Any information, I know. I'll press my ring back once I got everything we need." I whispered then I removed my fingers from my ring.

I pressed the crystal ball then the first thing that appeared is their plans. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of it, including their Magicias and the rest of the spells. Suddenly, I heard someone walking so I crawled and find a hiding place then I slowly stood up and take a look through the hole.

"I knew our Grandson is feeling something deep inside, I just knew it. I'm glad he finally realized who he really is." Travis said through a golden mirror as I did my confused face.

"So am I, just please be careful, okay? Being a guardian to three users is tough, especially when its done at the same time." Lauren said as she sighed.

"Speaking of three users, I wonder where Avior is, he has been in the restroom for quite a-" Travis said as I panickedly walked away then I pretended that I was from the restroom by walking towards him.

"That was a—oh my bad." I said as I startled and Travis flinched.

"Avior, you're here! Now, come on and hop on your mission room." He said then I nodded and did so.

I went inside my mission room then I took a deep breath and closed the door. A portal appeared right infront of me then as I walked towards it, I fell onto an open manhole then I screamed for help but I couldn't since I am underwater. I decided to reached out my ring as I swim upwards, but I looked over and realized that I don't have a ring on me. As soon as I am done swimming upwards, I looked for the nearest land to stay then I swim towards it. I panted so hard as I started shaking then I looked to the top left side of the cliff and saw a car approaching.

"Th-That is Mom and D-Dad's car." I mumbled as I panted then I slowly stood up.

Then their car hit on a tree as I walked backwards. In a very short amount of time, flames started rising up in between the trees and the car. I run as fast as I could up the cliff, as soon as I arrived in there, I heard their last words.

"M-Mom, Dad, we need to call Grandpa or Rafael." My sister Olivia worriedly said in pain.

"R-Rafael sweetie, i-if you are there, p-please help us." My mom said as she grunted in pain.

"M-Mom! Dad! Olivia!" I shouted as I started tearing up.

"W-We need you, Rafael." My dad said as he panted.

"N-No.." I said as tears started falling from my eyes.

As I was supposed to walk towards them, the car exploded as I closed my eyes and walked backwards. A few seconds after the explosion, I slowly opened my eyes and saw  policemen around the corner. I got confused then I walked to one of the polices as I looked at them.