chapter 34: second mission

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

ZANE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Oh hey Avior! Travis and Gemini are currently in the lobby while eating their breakfasts." I said as I bring all the necessary things and Avior walked towards me.

"Great, let's head together." Avior said as he smiled then I smiled back and we walked to the lobby.

"Hey Avior?" I said then he looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked as he frowned.

"I-I just want to let you know that you are such a great person and once we will finally defeat the Devilio team, I hope we could get to know more each other more in the real world." I replied.

"O-Of course, sure no problem." He said then I nodded.

"Hey you two, Maria already sent us the portal to the parallel universe. I'll give you atleast five minutes to eat your packed breakfasts then we will head to the parallel universe." Travis said as we arrived at the lobby.

"Sure thing, Travis." Avior and I said at the same time then we sat down.

"So, is no one gonna ask why Travis looks and talks young right now?" Gemini asked as she stood up.

"Oh about that, I did use a spell for it so that I can fight along side with you guys." Travis replied as he looked at her.

"So, it's fine for you to get physically hurt?" I asked as I grabbed my breakfast.

"Of course, this young age spell won't affect anything on my actual age." Travis replied as Avior and I started eating our breakfasts then the users and I nodded.

Timeskip after eating breakfasts and travelling through the portal Maria sent us, we finally arrived at the parallel universe. I looked around as I admired the beautiful surroundings. It's twice as better as both the real world and the Magicia portal.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Gemini asked as I looked at her and she walked towards me.

"Yes it is." I replied as she looked back at me.

"Just like in some movies or tv shows." She replied as she chuckled.

"I agree with that, Gemini." I said as I looked back up at the sky.

"Not calling me Sassy bird or Miss Sassy anymore?" She asked as she smirked.

"Nah, I would like to be a good guy once." I replied then she laughed.

"You remind me of someone." She mumbled.

"What did you say?" I asked as I looked back at her.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Gemini, Zane! Let's go!" Travis said as we turned at him and Avior then we followed them.

After a five-minute walk, we arrived at the location where Maria sent us.

"This is it." Travis said as we stopped walking.

"Under maintenance?" Avior asked.

"I think Maria is tricking us, Travis." Gemini said as she looked at Travis.

"But this is the exact location." Travis said as he sighed.

"Why don't we just head inside and prepare our weapons in case it is a trap?" I asked as I looked at them then all of them nodded.

I opened the manhole as the others followed me. Once we arrived, we looked around, holding up our weapons.

"Alright everyone, stick to the plan-" Travis said then he cutted off his own sentence because of a black smoke surrounding us.