chapter 41: 12 hours

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

Back in the Devilio portal

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Son of a-" Maria shouted in anger then Matthew cutted her off.

"Easy Mom, we don't need this Rafael guy for this battle." Matthew said as he walked towards her.

"Matthew is right Mother, w-we can do this by ourselves." Reina said as she walked towards them.

"You're right. We can do this without him. But after what he did to us, there will surely be a change of plan." Maria said as she evilly smirked.

"What are you planning to do, Mom?" Matthew asked as he frowned.

"Let's proceed to Plan B, shall we?" Maria asked in an evil tone then she did an evil laugh as Matthew and Reina smirked.

Continuation of the last chapter ; back in the plane

"No, no, that can't be happening. We haven't arrived to New York City yet." Heather panickedly said as she started pacing.

"What?! You're travelling to New York City?" Juliet asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you don't have any access to me since the Mystical App and our communication through the earrings are already broken." Heather said.

"Well guess what, this will be a major problem. What are you even planning to do in NYC?" Juliet asked.

"We are going to v-visit Rafael's Grandpa together with my parents and I swear I had no idea that the reveal will take place today." Heather replied.

"Alright, let's calm our butts down for a minute. How many hours from now when you land on NYC?" Juliet asked as she sighed.

"Nine hours?" Heather said as she frowned.

"Oh, I see. Well, if I were you, I will tell the people I care the most about me losing my memories and the whole second life thing for the next nine hours. Because I assure you that once you arrived to New York, you will be out of focus with the beautiful view and the meeting of Rafael's Grandpa." Juliet said.

"B-But, what about you? Where will you stay?" Heather worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, I have been staying in your secret place for a bit, that's why I was able to communicate with you. Once we end our call, I will head back to the parallel universe and wait for the exact time." Juliet replied then Heather sighed.

"Alright then but before we end the call, I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for always being there for me from the very beginning. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a Magicia user so I could help you and all these fantasy stuff into real life." Heather said as she smiled and she started tearing up.

"You're welcome Heather and thank you too for helping me. For the past five decades before you were born, it was surely worth to wait and I'm glad you are the right one to be chosen. Whatever happens, we will always be twin sisters no matter what." Juliet said as she smiled back.

"I love you sister, forever and always." Heather said as she wiped her tears.

"I love you too, my sister." Juliet said then she ended the call.

Heather looked down to her phone as a tear dropped on it. She turned to the mirror next to her as she started crying. From that moment, she knew that the life she currently has right now would end in less than 12 hours. She couldn't bare the pain so she cried as she slide down to the floor. Heather started thinking on what would happen throughout her life after she forgets her memories. She won't recognize anyone she has been with for the past 18 years of her life. She might even end up alone and be a completely opposite version of her right now.