chapter 24: first mission

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

TRAVIS' POINT OF VIEW

I sat on Lauren's chair as someone walked through the portal I sent. She looked around as she did her confused face and as soon as she faced at me, she flinched and panted.

"Don't worry, it's just me." I said as I looked at her then she sighed.

"Jonathan's Grandpa? Wait-" Jon's bestfriend said as she nervously walked towards me.

"Y-Yes Juliet, it's me." I replied as I sighed.

"Juliet?" She asked in confusion.

"Yes, I-I mean, you don't have to lie to me." I replied as I slowly stood up then she touched her earrings.

With no hesitation, I quickly walked towards her and I touched her earrings as well. I knew she is communicating with someone, the same as what Romeo and Juliet did back then through Romeo's bracelet.

"Wh-What are you doing?" She nervously asked.

"Travis? I-Is that you?" Juliet asked then I gasped.

"Juliet? B-But, how-? I don't understand, where are you?" I panickedly asked.

"Travis?" Jon's bestfriend mumbled.

"Travis, its you. Th-The man of my dreams." Juliet said as she sobbed.

"Oh my Juliet, I-I still can't believe its you." I said as I started to tear up.

Suddenly, there was a huge bright light on Jon's bestfriend's phone. She and I slowly removed our fingers from the earrings as we stood up then we looked at her phone.

"D-Does that happen ever since you are one of the users?" I asked as I looked at her.

"O-Once." She replied as the huge bright light went infront of us then we saw someone coming out of the portal.

And there it was, the love of my life, the lady I loved ever since middle school, the lady I promised to love in another life. She appeared from the portal with a beautiful smile. God, I miss that smile, her presence. Mostly, everything about her.

"J-Juliet?" Jon's bestfriend said.

"You succeeded the first part of our missions, Heather." Juliet said as she chuckled.

"Heather." I mumbled.

"I-I don't want to interrupt this precious moment, but I don't know what is going on in here." Heather said as she did her confused face.

"Your first mission after we met is to meet up with the person I've dated in your past life or in my life." Juliet said as she walked towards me.

"As a reward, I got to visit with the person you meet up with." She continued as I smiled at her.

"Th-That's great, but I don't understand why Mr. Travis sent me a portal notification." Heather said as she frowned.

"Because I am Lauren's brother and I happened to be her assistant or holder of the Magicias." I said.

"Th-The holder?" Heather asked then I nodded.

"Wow, so I guess I'm supposed to leave with Lauren to the hospital while you two spend some time?" Heather asked as she continued and crossed her arms.

"Oh don't worry, Lauren is on her way to the hospital." I replied.

"But, how-" She asked then I cutted her off.

"Her husband came here to grab her the moment you brought her in the real world. We used some sort of Magicia power for it, so there's nothing to worry about." I replied.