ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

A week had passed since that encounter and Y/N, continued living her life normally

Recently because of the upcoming exam season, it had been harder for her to have any free time, and she would always be found in the library or a random cafe studying until late at night. Some other times she would even go on study groups with her friends.

On that specific dark windy night despite the request of her friends to join them for the study group she had decided to stay alone in her favourite cafe again.

In front of the cafe on the other side, there was a pet store.

The girl had been eyeing the store a few times when she had come to the cafe before. Although she did not have a pet she always dreamed of having one someday.

So why not go and take a look for once? Y/N had thought that day which had also been the real reason why she had not accepted her friend's invitation that specific time.

The young woman checked her watch to see how much time she had left before the pet shop closed at 8 pm. And fortunately that day she was lucky it was currently 7:30 pm. She knew she had wasted all her time that day thinking about this plan instead of studying, yet wanting to fulfill this childhood dream of hers that she had yearned for so long felt more important that day.

When she enthusiastically entered inside, at the counter, there was no one.....

"Well!" Y/N shrugged off her shoulders figuring out that the owner must have gone somewhere for some minutes and he would soon come back.

Unable to keep her excitement she continued walking around looking at the little different pets that were in there.

Her eyes then fell on a beautiful brown fluffy puppy. The radiating cuteness coming from the puppy made Y/N unable to resist not holding it in her arms. Was the puppy a he or a she? The curious girl thought.

As she was about to verify it, a voice answered her thoughts.

"It's a boy."

Y/N turned to look from where the voice had come from. In front of her stood a good-looking young man. Maybe one of the most stunning guys she had ever had the chance to encounter in her life. He had long black hair with blonde highlights and a mole on his right eye accentuating his pretty eye shape. As her eyes trailed down on his slim elegant neck there stood sitting so perfectly a long tiger-like tattoo.

"Miss? Is there something wrong?" the guy asked, looking at Y/N snapping her out of her daze.

"Oh no! I'm sorry. I was surprised because I saw no one when I came here when I entered." Y/N said quickly making an excuse for her way too intense stare.

"That's okay, Miss." the guy smiled warmly at her, making more evident his cute under-eye lines.

"Are you looking for a pet?"