ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Y/N was now in the car with Mikey, Sanzu, and Rindou

Y/N was now in the car with Mikey, Sanzu, and Rindou. Sanzu sitting beside her still holding her tightly in his embrace. Rindou was driving and Mikey was sitting in the front seat next to him.

'What did I just get myself into now? So much for some peace and quiet!' she continued blaming herself for her idiocy and going straight into a wolf's den on her own two feet.

A hand flicked her nose gently making her look up at a smiling Sanzu. 'Why the fuck has he been smiling all this time, does this look funny to him?' she thought while looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" Y/N spat.

"Oi, dollface I thought we had gotten closer," Sanzu said, acting hurt.

"Yeah, sure! 'I'm sorry Mikey! I'll finish it up immediately' " Y/N mocked him, "Which part of all that happened there made us get closer?"

"I think you got a little too comfortable, talking back at me like that." His face got closer, putting her on his lap and holding her tightly, making Y/N unable to move. "Just because Mikey is keeping you alive for now it doesn't mean that he will keep you forever," Sanzu whispered, making Y/N freeze. She too knew that they were temporarily keeping her alive, but hearing it from someone else made her skin crawl. It was scary to think that her chances of survival depended all on the mood of those men. If they decided they did not need her they could kill her right there no matter what she offered. What was she going to do now?

Taking advantage of her dumbfounded state Sanzu leaned in and started leaving trails of kisses down her neck and collarbone, licking and sucking as if there was no one else in the car beside them. Even if there were, none of the two other men seemed to have the slightest interest in what Sanzu was doing to the poor girl. Leaving her helpless in the hands of the psychopath.

"So be a good girl Y/N." He didn't stop kissing her jaw.  "If you don't want me to punish you right here, right now," Sanzu whispered, going up to her face, merely some inches from her lips.

Y/N jerked and squirmed in his embrace trying to push her head back so he could not touch her lips. Failing miserably as Sanzu had in the end gripped the back of her head so she would be unable to move. At that instant as if God had heard her prayers;

"We're here," Rindou stated.

Y/N sighed, being grateful to that Rindou guy for once. She tried pushing Sanzu away in order to move but Sanzu had other plans in mind. He didn't budge. On the contrary, after hearing what Rindou had said, he continued getting closer and closer to Y/N's lips. Y/N grew nervous trying to push him away without success though. Yes, she was the one who had offered up herself, and kissing him would have not been such a big deal, but she wasn't ready. She didn't even know when she would be ready. She just knew that at that moment all she wanted to do was get away from him.

"Sanzu!" Mikey said, making Sanzu halt his movement. After Mikey's words, Sanzu immediately opened the door with Y/N in his arms, never letting her go, and went straight into a huge tall building covered all in glass which on the outside resembled the buildings of normal companies. It was obvious though that that was all a farce to keep the dirty secrets hidden under that. They were criminals after all.