ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Y/N turned her head to look at the person who had arrived immediately trying to push herself off of Mikey, who on the other hand gripped her waist tighter not letting her move from the position she was in

It was one of his bodyguards:

"Sir, everyone is ready waiting for you," he informed, glancing at both of them for just a second and then turning his gaze on the floor.

A click was heard and then a gun which now Mikey was holding, while Y/N had never noticed was there.

Shot.

*BANG*

Leaving the bodyguard dead on the spot. Y/N could not move her eyes from the dead body of the bodyguard who now lay on the floor and whose blood was gushing from the spot where the bullet had pierced through. She felt a hand gently turn her head away from the appalling scene. Being met by Mikey's cold stare, a shudder ran through her as she stared at him. The young woman had frozen on the spot.

Mikey closed his eyes, leaned his head back on the couch, and sighed. "Now the mood is ruined."

Y/N on the other hand was panicking, would getting off be a good idea? He had just said that the mood was ruined, but what if he didn't want her to get off? She had finally come back to her senses, she was on the lap of a murderer, and had been kissing him as if it was the most normal thing in the world. That's why she could not make a single movement staring at him, praying that those minutes were not her last.

Mikey didn't push her away forcefully, nor tell her to get off him angrily, he just gently lifted her up and put her down next to him, surprising Y/N by the act. Then he got up.

"Follow me," Mikey ordered, making Y/N swiftly stand up, not wanting to face his anger, after what she had just witnessed. He walked nonchalantly to the door, with the young girl trailing behind glancing at the dead man one last time. Y/N could not understand what had he done to be shot like that?

At the other side of the door stood like a statue the other bodyguard which immediately bowed at Mikey.

"No sign of respect for me and my privacy. But more importantly, a person who does not understand what he should do without it being said. That's the man you brought." Mikey said calmly, not even giving a glance at the poor man. "I'm very sorry, I will find another one and train him better immediately."

"Sure, it's your last chance anyway." Mikey continued, " and.... go find someone to clean my office before I come."

Then Mikey walked away with Y/N following him, while feeling pity for the frightened bodyguard. Although she was not in a better position than him.

Y/N was following his footsteps, while looking around, passing through a path made of glass that connected the building they had just been at with another one. As Y/N was some steps behind Mikey who had taken the lead she could notice a tattoo on the back of his neck. The design resembled that of something she had seen before but couldn't quite pinpoint it out. Lost in her own thoughts, the young woman hadn't noticed that they had reached the other building, as she came face to face with a black door with bold letters written in it saying "Meeting Room", which Mikey pushed.