ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

Only 10 minutes had passed since Takeomis phone call when Koko and Mochi were able to get a hold of her whereabouts through some of their underlings, working in the police department

Sending the location to Takeomi, Koko plunged into the chair.

"At least now I'm assured that the money spent to help those kids work in the police department was useful for something."

Mochi, who hadn't said a word until then got up patting Kokos shoulder and leaving.

"Why does he never talk?"

Takeomi was satisfied that the new recruits, were not only smart but also extremely helpful. Before they made a name for themselves they would have spent hours on the search until they would stumble upon some lead while now all they needed was a few calls here and there and done.

Bonten had really grown to become the greatest yakuza organization in Japan.

Not wasting any more time they arrived at the location Koko had sent him. His subordinate immediately went to ask at the store, and as expected a young woman with a black hoodie had bought a burner phone.

Now here he was alone, casually walking in search of any signs.

As he reached a kids playground, Takeomi was ready to turn the other way until he heard a..... "Shut up!" he neared the place where it came from, taking in the sight of a black hoodie. "I believe you! Although you have to promise me one thing."

Approaching slowly Takeomi heard the conversation she was having with the person on the other line. 'Interesting!' he thought as she ended the call.

"What the hell am I doing? I should find a safer place to hide until Hiro comes!"

"Should have thought that before sitting on a bench at a kids playground in the early hours of the morning." Takeomis raspy voice, coming from behind her, freezing the woman on the spot.

Y/N had never heard that voice before, but it didn't take a genius to know who he could be.

She had two choices:......

....run for her life or fight him. What if he had a gun? She had heard no sound of a gun click. So it was safe to assume he hadn't pulled it out yet.

Without looking back once, she dashed as fast as she could, turning from one corner to the other until reaching the main road. Not even sparing a glance at the traffic light her legs moved faster.

She stopped only when she heard the honk of a car. Swerving nearly crashing into her, as her heartbeat accelerated, from the shock.

Eyes wide open, breathing heavily, for the first time she turned her head to look back. Grave mistake. A mop of strawberry pink hair caught her eyes, opening the door of the car.