ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

"You can't keep watch of a fucking woman now Haitani? Maybe aging really has its perks

"You can't keep watch of a fucking woman now Haitani? Maybe aging really has its perks."

Sanzu taunted Ran, who, jaw clenched drove the vehicle, gripping the steering wheel so hard he could break it.

Since the moment he had told Mikey about what had happened they had put out a search party to find her at all costs. Sanzu had insisted on having Ran accompany him in his search, as an excuse to mock him for his lack of capability to keep a woman hostage.

While Rindou had gone with Kakucho tracking his car in hopes of finding any sign of where she might have gone. It was soon going to be 6 am and another lack of sleepless night had passed.

With or without Sanzu he had been unable to properly take the well-deserved rest he so much needed.

"You sure this is the place?" Ran asked parking in front of the building, a pretty normal one in comparison to what he had expected from the daughter of one of the richest and most powerful gang leaders.

"Yeah! After looking at where she lived I too was amazed by how wealthy she was!" Sanzu answered, shutting the car door, walking in the direction of her apartment.

"Hmm." Ran followed him.

As they arrived in front of the door, Sanzu took out his gun, destroying the lock and pushing the door open.

"We're not trying to draw attention, you know that right?"

"Whatever you say, oldie!" Sanzu waved off his remark while entering inside.

Taking a deep breath Ran followed after.

If only he could snap Sanzus neck at that moment he would finally be in peace forever. Unfortunately, the pink mullet head was the famous Mad Dog and Nr.2 of Bonten, touching him meant going against Mikey himself, so......he had to endure.

Y/N's apartment was a pretty normal one, with a TV, two sofas, decorations, and pictures everywhere. It didn't look like a rented apartment at all, it seemed more like a home where she had lived in for a long time. The kitchen, her room, and even the bathroom, all felt like her, like her sweet smile, sparkly eyes, and adorable rosy cheeks everytime Ran teased her. Even the scent hitting you, just by entering inside the house was like hers.

What caught Rans attention the most was how her apartment felt so warm and full of love as if she had dedicated so much care towards it, making it the ideal place to live. Observing around, Rans eyes fell on a picture of her with two little boys.

In there she was smiling a genuine smile which Ran had never had the possibility to observe all those days she had spent with him. Remembering the information they had of her he could guess that they were her twin little brothers. The two were hugging their sister on her waist from both sides as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

'She is though' Ran thought, envying the two boys and even her apartment for the love they had taken from her.

Realizing what had just passed through his mind, Ran shook his head. It wasn't a good thing. His job was not to fall for her, she was Bontens main target and hostage, they needed her to finish their job and nothing more.