‼️ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜‼️

*slight mention of mature content*

The chances had been high for things to escalate if Y/N hadn't choked on her water nearly suffocating

At the moment Ran was patting her back while the ashamed young woman couldn't look up from her lap. It was the second time she had made a clown out of herself in front of Ran.

Why was it always with him though? No, that did not matter.

It was a good opportunity for the tension that had been created some minutes ago to evaporate.

Although was this better?

"You're so clumsy...." Rans face neared hers which was facing downwards with hair blocking every portion of her face.

"Stop it!!!!" The girl pleaded the older male to stop teasing her while shaking her head from left to right from shame.

"You didn't let me finish, though!"

"Uh, uh." Y/N lifted her head up curious at what the charming man in front of her had to say.

"You're so clumsy but that's what makes you even more adorable than you already are." That was it the cupids bow had just struck on Y/Ns heart, putting her hands to cover her face, the girl had never once in her entire life wanted to disappear more than that moment.

It was impossible to control the flame colored cheeks as she turned to look the other way only to be stopped by Rans firm hands grabbing her slim ones and pulling them towards himself.

The cocky smirk not once leaving his good looking face.

"I love it, how easy you are to tease."

"That's cuz I was embarrassed." Y/N blurted out, retracting her hands from his, getting up ready to leave.

"Come here, princess." Ran was not letting her go anywhere. Grabbing her waist he pulled her towards him.

"Are you mad?" Y/N didn't reply trying to release herself from his grip.

"I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

"You, always say that!" The young girl pouted, halting in her place letting her body fall on his chest.

Rans eyes opened wide, how in the hell was she so cute? Her sudden change in behavior was kind of strange as it was not the first time he had witnessed it. However the man couldn't care less, this woman was entrancing.

"I will not, I promise!" Rans breath hitting the nape of her neck.

"In one condition though." Briefly dipping his head in the crook of her neck, hugging her waist tighter.

"You must spend some time with me today."

"That's all?" the girl asked herself not having noticed that she had expressed her thoughts out loud.