ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

The tinted gray colors of that foggy morning, matched perfectly with the smoke coming out of Takeomis mouth, another bud of cigarette finishing, getting thrown away as he took the last one

Everyone had been dispatched to, search for Y/N L/N the package that would bring them the greatest deal ever made.

A very worthless deal for the other party if Bonten managed to work on Y/N, crafting her into their little puppy.

However, they needed to catch her first!

"Tsk!" an annoyed Takeomi waited as a subordinate was getting information of any kind of suspicious activity from people who worked undercover for Bonten.

"Sir!" his subordinate came running to the scar eyed man, seated on the back of his black van giving a disinterested glance at the newbie who was constantly sweating whenever he had to interact with Takeomi.

"Found anything?" he asked proceeding to discard the last bud.

"I'm sorry to inform, you that nothing out of the ordinary has happened."

"I see. Well, then conti...." Takeomi stopped from finishing his sentence when his eyes caught the hesitant state of the newcomer, with his head bowed down

"Say it! What's on your mind?"

"Shouldn't we search maybe near any stores that sell phones?" He glimpsed at Takeomi raising an eyebrow.

"Elaborate."

"If I had been kept as a hostage and was aware of the fact that my kidnappers knew all my information the first thing I would do before finding a place to hide, would be calling someone for help." Takeomi nodded for him to continue.

"Possibly buying a burner phone."

"Alright, then kid do you know any shops near hear, like that?" Takeomi fished out his phone, ready to make some calls.

"Y..yes?" Taking Takeomis silence as a positive affirmation he climbed onto the drivers seat.

The person on the other line answered.

".......

"Bro, you fucked up big! Even I wouldn't have fucked up that big! Congrats! Now you've surpassed the master. Want some candy?" although she knew she could count only on Hiro, for help. This, this was too much! After hearing the story the dude had proceeded to make fun of her, not shutting up once.

"Like WOW! Oh, I just wanted to help, I felt bad! Now guess who's feeling bad."

"Hiro!"

"You for sure have a thing to get into a mess a girl. Oh, a wounded stranger with scars on your mouth let me help you survive this rainy night. Look at me, I'm a LIFESAVER!"