ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

*Some hours prior*

After having left Y/N at his apartment Rindou had gone to the club where he would meet Sanzu and talk about a mission Mikey had assigned them.

Not a big surprise knowing how Sanzus brain functioned. What had surprised him though was the drunk state of his brother angrily staring at the wall, as a pretty brunette hugged on his body tightly, leaving trails of kisses on his neck and collarbone.

Yet, Ran was impassive.

"What happened to him?" the younger Haitani asked the pink mullet haired who was drinking, with two other girls on each side.

"Still, not over that. I guess." Sanzu had shrugged it off motioning for him to come so they could finish fast with the planning.

Looking at his brothers state Rindou knew that there was more than that. Ran couldn't have been angered by something like Y/N escaping it wasn't that big of a deal after all.

He had to ask him later he thought as he went to sit next to Sanzu at the other end of the room.

As Rindou and Sanzu concluded their talk about the mission. The younger Haitani called his brother:

"Ran! You wanna leave?"

But Ran wasn't there anymore.

"He left like half an hour ago. Muttering something about teaching somebody a lesson." The brunette girl who had now changed places and was hugging Sanzus arm said.

The words had both men stare at each other, wide-eyed as they jolted up in realization, running out of the room.

Leaving the women who were there to entertain them gawking at the open door.

"I'll track his location," Rindou stated opening the passenger seat to Sanzus car, although he felt like he already knew where his brother had gone.

"So....?" Sanzu asked turning at a jaw-clenched deflated Rindou, whose hope for that assumption to be mistaken was pulverized.

"my place." his fist slamming hard with the door of the passenger seat.

"HEY! Don't direct your anger towards my babygirl!"

*Morning 9 am*

Pain was all she could feel as she stared at the creamy colored wall of the room. It wasn't just a normal physical pain, it was mental and emotional at the same time.

Whatever had happened it was due to her choices, she thought as she continued blaming herself.

She always seemed to run straight into the fire without noticing and she always ended up getting burned. Yet, here she was another time, she hadn't still learned the lesson.

'When will you ever learn to stop this?' She thought to herself, chuckling at the state she was in.

Her arms had swollen purple marks all over them, especially her wrists. The bruises caused by Rans bites on her neck and collarbone, stung every time something would get in contact with them.

She felt how limp her body was, due to the trauma she had experienced from Rans behavior last night.

Ran whenever she thought about him. An image of his drunken, dark state flashed through her mind, causing Y/N to shiver uncontrollably.

*knock knock*

"You're up?" Sanzus voice was audible from the other side of the door.

"May I come in Y/N?" He asked softly. It was kind of weird to her how Sanzu had started calling her by her name since the incident some hours ago.