ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

"What do you mean you didn't buy them yet?" A voice angrily demanded

"How am I supposed to know her body measurements? You should have told me if you didn't want to delay this." The other one answered blankly.

"I had stuff to do."

"Oh yeah? Like FUCK HER MAYBE?" Koko raised his voice at his colleague accusingly.

Y/N could hear voices bickering at each other as she was waking up from her sleep. They wouldn't stop getting louder and louder which made the girl slowly open her eyes and drowsily blink, looking at the two figures shouting near the door.

As she adjusted her eyes to the bright light she could finally see Ran and the silver haired man she had met before at the meeting ready to throw hands at each other.

She slowly started shifting, making a sound coming out from her contact with the white satin silk bed sheets, catching the attentive ears of Ran who stopped and turned to look at the young woman. Koko, following his stare, turned his head in the same direction.

The young girl was trying to sit on the bed and as she did covering herself with the blanket, not even noticing the man who had stopped shouting at each other. Y/N felt like something was missing.

What had exactly happened? Was that all a dream?

Noticing how the blanket was the only thing covering her, she realized what was missing. Her hands reached her cheeks trying to hide the faint blush that had spread all over her face.

Under the morning sunlight, her beautiful long hair sparkled, her skin tone shone giving her color a unique vibrancy that could catch the eye of anyone looking at it. Her naked collarbone so defined and elegant and her presence in itself unique and pure. Was she really the daughter of that feared mafia boss they had met once? How could such a delicate and naive being have such a ruthless and cruel father? That's what Koko thought as he stared in a daze at the pretty lady in front of him. His thoughts got cut off when he noticed Ran approaching her.

He observed as his colleague smoothly started a conversation with her, making her smile and blush at every word he said. Jealousy crept into him, he didn't even know the girl yet. All he knew was the information Mikey had given them before. Yet looking at her interaction with Ran made him crave the same. 'It's needed for the job' he told himself.

In the meantime, as Y/N had looked up noticing Ran approach her she had pulled the covers to her body, high enough that only her sleepy eyes could be seen.

"Hey, don't be so embarrassed after everything you did yesterday." He assured her, pushing away a strand of hair that had fallen on her forehead.

Y/N didn't talk, just looked down at his hands unable to reach eye level due to:

- 1st. Her embarrassment remembering what had happened between them. Although the girl wasn't inexperienced she still was young and very much of a novice when it came to these things.