ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵.

                                                                                              -𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘚𝘺𝘭𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘩

The sound of a shower being turned off was the first thing Y/N heard when waking up from the long slumber. The fluffiness of the white mattress she was sleeping on was way too comforting for the young woman to lift her eyelids. Adding the sun's warm rays caressing her squishy soft cheeks she turned to the other side wishing to rest for some more minutes in the comfort of the bed she was in.

"You're finally awake, sleeping beauty!" Y/N heard a deep masculine voice say, which made the girl bolt up in realization, opening her eyes wide, just to be met with a naked muscular body, covered only by a small white towel, letting every firm muscle show itself in its all splendor in front of her. Her eyes traveled from his body to his smirking face, who was looking at the mouth agape young woman. The color in her cheeks immediately turning into a light rosy one.

Moving her whole body 180 degrees to the other side she tried to hide her foolish embarrassment.

"What? Too shy to admit that you were gawking at my body?" The man asked getting closer to her side of the bed.

"It's just...just uncomfortable," Y/N replied trying to get some distance away from him as his body was way too close. Fortunately, she was not facing him so she could hide the heat evident on her face.

"Oh, is it?" Ran, chuckled while leaning with one arm on her side, closing the distance between them. His muscular chest pressed against her back while with the other hand still holding the towel.

"Yes, please go..go wear something." Y/N pleaded, even more than before flushed by their close proximity. She was angry, why did she have to act like this in front of him? But how could she not? He was way too handsome and standing naked against her would be enough to make a girl wet.

"Where though? This is my room." Ran, whispered into her ear stating the obvious.

"Then I'll leave so you can change," Y/N responded, pushing him away, trying to get up. It took Ran just one swift pull for her to be thrown back again on the bed and with Ran now lying down on top of her, with both hands on her sides trapping her small form from moving.

"Where do you think you're going beautiful? Do you think I can leave you to walk out just like that?" he asked, giving the girl his handsome gentle smile, the total opposite of his actions.

"Then I'll, I'll look away while you change," Y/N said, still beneath him but with her head turned on the other side, avoiding eye contact at all costs with the attractive lilac-eyed male.

"What if I don't want to?" Ran continued with his teasing, gazing at the beautiful woman under him. Her disheveled hair, her big sparkly eyes, her slim and sexy collarbone which was visible due to one side of her oversized hoodie hanging down showing her bare shoulder, it was all too inviting for him. While eyeing her luscious lips move, telling him something, Ran controlled himself not to do anything stupid.

"In the meantime don't scare her off more than she already is."

"What do you mean?"