❤️💔Dont go breaking my heart💔❤️

Authors Note: TW!! Mentions of Stacy liking Luke 0-0

No one's POV

Luke and Zander hadn't been....on good terms lately

They'd been fighting a lot over Zander having to see a therapist for his ptsd. Zander wasn't exactly mad at look for having to see one. He just wanted to talk to Luke rather than some stranger. Everytime they fought, whether it was face to face or over the phone or text, it left Zander in tears every time...he felt like his relationship with his boyfriend was crumbling....he didn't wanna loose Luke the way he lost Jake....

To top off all of this, it was Valentine's Day. There wasn't gonna be a big dance like there was for Halloween and Christmas break, but the classrooms and hallways were nicely decorated with pink and red glittery hearts. Zander walked into the music room and saw Elliot was there

"Elliot?" he said. Elliot looked over and smiled. "H-Hey Zander" he said. He had his arms around Milly, who was in the same position and looked pretty happy. "Lemmie guess." Zander asked "you confessed?"

Milly nodded with a smile on her face, then kissed Elliot on his cheek which made him blush as pink as her hair. Daisy also showed up and she was taking with Sean, both of them smiling ear to ear. Zander's eyes were drawn over to Hailey and Jake. They were smiling at each other, and then Jake revealed a heart shaped chocolate box from behind his back. The box was red with a pink ribbon tied around it. There was also a rose gently tucked under the ribbon. Hailey's eyes lit up and she hugged Jake. Seemed as though things were going well for them...

Zander glared at Hailey and Jake. He remembered Hailey being upset at the dance cause of Jake. He looked over at the drum set, and his expression changed from anger to heartbreak. Luke was standing against the wall beside his drum set, just staring at his phone. Slowly he walked over and stared at him

"H-Hi Luke..."

Luke looked up with a upset look on his face. "Oh....hey Zander..."

No pet named with this greeting. Luke usually called Zander something like honey bun or doll face or babe. But not this time.....it really hurt, but Zander knew Luke was upset.....god, he just wanted so badly to fix the feud....

Luke's phone notification went off and after looking at it, he turned to the rest of the club and said "I have to go guys..." And with that, he left. Zander knew something wasn't right...quickly he left after Luke. He followed him down some halls and around some corners, into a math classroom. Zander stood outside the door as Luke walked in and leaned against a desk. That's when Zander saw her...

Stacy....

"Hey Luke.." the blue haired girl smiled. She had sight tints of pink in her cheeks, as she kept on hand behind her back and twirled a piece of her hair with the other

"What did you....want to talk to me about Stacy....?" Luke asked. Zander felt sick....had Luke been cheating on him with Stacy...? And if he had been, how long had it been going on for....? Luke loved him, didn't he....?

"Just....wanted to say...."

Stacy showed a rose as pink as her cheeks from behind her back. Luke took a step back as the flower was presented to him

"Happy Valentine's Day Luke!" Stacy said with a smile. "Will....will you be my valentine...?"

Zander sighed and looked away from the scene. He knew Luke wouldn't say yes...Luke loved him....he knew he did....Zander turned around and went to go into the room and stop the scene

.....and then he saw it.....

Stacy and Luke, mid-kiss...

Zander's heart was instantly shattered and he stood there in tears....this wasn't happening....this couldn't be real....

"L-Luke............?"

Luke pulled away from Stacy and looked at Zander. "Z-Zander...! It's not what you think...!"

"What the hell am I supposed to think after see THAT, Luke..!!" Zander screamed as tears poured from his eyes. "Zander, Stacy's kissed ME!!" Luke said as he was almost crying

Stacy watched the two bicker, a nervous look growing on her face...

"That's EXACTLY what Jake and Hailey said! How long have you two been seeing each other...?!"

"Zander, I would never cheat on you....! I love you....!"

"I just want the truth Luke...! If you still love me, what's been up with all the arguments...!"

"You started those arguments, Zander! Not me!"

Stacy sighed as she leaned against the desk behind her, Luke and Zander still arguing over the scene that was made. She lightly kicked the rose around with her foot, as it was now on the floor of the classroom. Was this really what she wanted...? She wanted Luke to truly love her but....she didn't want him and Zander to fight.... they'd been friends since they were little kids, and that was also how long Stacy had fancied Luke....

There were two choices for her to make in this situation...give in to her own lies and say the truth....

"Luke, Alexander, enough...."

Both boys looked up. Their eyes and noses red from crying, tears streaming their faces. Zander more so than Luke

"What do you want, Stacy." Zander snarled. Stacy took a deep breath, prepared to give away the love of her life

"Zander, I.....I kissed Luke.....he didn't kiss me.....and he hasn't been cheating on you.....not with me, or with anyone else...."

The three of them stayed silent. "I should go..." Stacy sighed, and walked out of the room. Luke and Zander looked at each other

"You.....you never........."

Luke kissed Zander's head. "I would never leave you..." Luke said "ever..."

Luke held Zander's face in his hands and wiped his tears away. "I love you Zander..." Luke said with a smile. "I love you too..." Zander smiled back