~Y/n is Unusually Angry...Why?~

The next day was, unfortunately, a Monday, and unlike Y/n, his classmates were happy to go to school.

"Ugh, this shit is for the birds..." Y/n groaned as he pulled up to his school. He parked his mom's car, because his motorcycle was in the shop, ignoring the group of fangirls gawking at him as he walked inside the school. He changed his shoes and walked to his class.

"Oh, Y/n-Kun! Perfect timing! Come meet Komi's other friend!" Najimi said.

"Why are you so fuckin' happy on a Monday morning?" Y/n mumbled as he angrily sauntered over to the group.

He saw an olive green-haired, short, slightly chubby, girl standing beside Komi, with her tongue out, and if he stared long enough, her behavior was similar to that of a dog.

"Who's that?" He asked.

The olive green-haired girl turned to Y/n and a blush instantly crossed her features.

"AHH I-I-IT'S L-L-L-L/N-SAMA!!!" She squealed.

"In the flesh..." Y/n said, looking down at the girl.

"Y-you have an amazing voice!" The girl fangirled.

"So I'm told." Y/n grumbled.

"I-I'm sorry...Some ugly girl like me shouldn't be talking to you." The girl said.

"What's your name?" Y/n asked.

"H-H-Himiko A-Agari..." She stuttered.

"Well, Agari-Chan...you aren't ugly. You're actually kinda cute." Y/n complimented nonchalantly.

"Y-you think...I-I'm cute?! Oh L/n-Sama, I'll do anything for you! I'm your loyal dog, L/n-Sama!" Agari exclaimed.

"Wait...huh?" Y/n worried.

Agari rubbed her head on Y/n's arm, nuzzling in his uniform.

"Yeah, she's a bit...different." Najimi chuckled.

Tadano chuckled sheepishly at the sight, unknown to him that Komi wasn't too pleased with the scene.

"Oh yeah that reminds me, since you called Agari cute, is she your type?" Najimi asked, their eyebrows oscillating up and down.

"Actually no, no offense Agari-Chan." Y/n answered.

"So who is your type? If they're not in the room then just describe your type!" Najimi requested.

"My type would be Shoko." Y/n stated simply.

"W-wait why were you so dismissive about it?! BE SHY OR SOMETHING!" Najimi bellowed.

"It's not like I was confessing my love to her, I was only saying that she's my type. Is that supposed to be embarrassing?" Y/n questioned.

"YES!" Najimi asserted.

"Oh...well not to me." Y/n shrugged.

Komi looked at her desk, trying to hide her blush and look of embarrassment on her face. She was Y/n's type?! Out of all people, her? What could she feel in the moment? What was she supposed to feel?

Her first-period class then started, and Komi had to focus on the teacher rather than her thoughts, but she couldn't help but look over at Y/n. He was actually in a bad mood, his finger banged against his desk impatiently, and his knee jumped at a fast pace. His eyebrows were knitted and his frown was far more intense than ever before. She leaned over and tapped his shoulder. He looked over at her, his gaze sharp and angry.

She raised her notebook, which asked if he was alright. He gritted his teeth and nodded looking away and back at the teacher.

The truth was, Y/n had a bad dream, a dream that had been haunting him since childhood, and the mere thought of it pissed him off tremendously. He had the urge to punch something, anything, someone, anyone! And that very urge grew larger and larger every second.