~An Unwanted Encounter~

After around three days, Y/n had recovered fully from his cold, and he returned to school in top condition.

He stopped by the music room to check in with the Concert Band.

"Yo! L/n you missed the bands practice yesterday-." Rintaro, the Concert Band's manager said.

"I fuckin' know that. Just give me a run down on everything that happened yesterday and I'll work on it." Y/n sighed.

Though, as Rintaro explained everything to Y/n, he had a bad feeling deep down in his gut, that something terrible was going to happen today.

"And that's about it, any questions?" Rintaro asked.

"Nah...I'm good. I'll be here this evening." Y/n said.

"Great! See you then!" Rintaro said.

Y/n left, taking the music note sheet that Rintaro gave him, and the lyrics to the song with him.

He made it to class, and sat in his seat. A crowd instantly surrounded him.

"Good morning L/n-Dono!"

"You look amazing as usual today L/n!"

"Do you want me to shine your shoes? Scrub your shoes soles? I can lick them clean if you'd like!"

"I'd like for you all to sit down." Y/n said with an irritated glare.

The crowd had gasped in ecstasy, even his glares were their serotonin, and they did as told and returned to their seats.

Tadano had walked in with Komi and Najimi, who was rambling about their favorite flavor of cake.

"It really varies. I like chocolate and strawberry, and also red velvet, have you ever tried red velvet cake before Komi-Chan?" Najimi asked.

Komi shook her head in reply.

"Man, you have no life outside of school, do you?" Najimi asked with a deadpan.

Komi slumped her head as she sunk into her desk, and slowly shook her head.

"It's fine, we'll give you one!" Najimi exclaimed.

"Good morning Y/n-San!" Tadano greeted.

Komi waved at him, and when she made eye contact, the events of three days ago replayed in her head and she blushed intensely.

"Morning." Y/n replied.

"Yes, Good Morning indeed Y/n-Kun! Have you heard? We have a new transfer student coming today!!" Najimi exclaimed.

"Sounds wonderful." Y/n groaned.

Komi showed Y/n her notebook.

"You aren't excited?"

Y/n shook his head.

"I could care less for one extra mosquito to pester me daily before I even make it to my desk." Y/n said.

"What if it's someone you know?" Najimi asked.

"I doubt it. I know very few people, and among those people are people who go by different names in different areas, so honestly it could be anyone. Hopefully, I have no affiliation with them." Y/n explained.

"Eh, I more or less know them already. I'm everyone's childhood best friend after all." Najimi said.

"Were they talking the entire time you guys walked here?" Y/n asked.

Komi and Tadano nodded.

The bell had then rang, and the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class! Today we will welcome a new student into our classroom, please show them respect and kindness." She said.

Y/n looked up, and what he saw made his heart drop, and his anger meter shot up instantly.

"Ohayo! My name is Airi Emiko. Please take care of me!" The student introduced.

Y/n's eyes were wide in horror, hatred, anger, and confusion.

Komi tilted her head.

'Emiko?' She thought.

'What the hell is she doing here? Why my fucking class? Why is she in this fucking school?!' Y/n went on and on in his thoughts, asking himself so many questions.

"You can sit over there." The teacher pointed.

The seat was directly next to Y/n, next to the wall.

She'd be sitting right. Beside. Him.

She smiled and bowed once again before making her way to her new seat. She sat down and got herself together, before looking at Y/n.

"Oh my god! Y/n? Is that you?" She asked in a surprised tone.

Y/n ignored her. Her voice irritated him. Her face irritated him. Her smile irritated him. It all annoyed him. It made him want to choke her until life left her eyes.

'This conniving bitch...' He growled.

"Y/n it's me! It's Airi! From Junior High! Don't you remember me-?" She asked.

"I don't fuckin know who the hell you are. Stop calling me by my first name. We're not fuckin close whatsoever." Y/n spat.

"We so are! I was your girlfriend! We went out for like two years!" Emiko said.

"Fuck off." Y/n growled.

"What's with the animosity, Y/n? I thought you would always love me?" Emiko asked, pursing her lips together.

"I hope you kill yourself. Slit your wrists, and do it slowly while I watch." Y/n snarled.

"Babe don't be like that, I was your first-

"Shut the fuck up." Y/n said.

"Okay. Fine. I'm sure sweet little Nanami wouldn't mind a visit." Emiko chuckled.

In an instant, Y/n was in front of Emiko's desk, hands slammed on the surface of it, and he was glaring intensely at the female.

"Don't even think about it. I will fucking kill you, if you even so much as look at my fucking sister." Y/n threatened in a low tone.

"Ooh, feisty! Where did my sweet and shy Y/n go? You're all mean and scary!" Emiko whined.

Y/n scowled visciously at the girl, before turning on his heel and walking towards the door.

"I need to step out." Y/n said sternly before storming out of the class, before the teacher could say anything to him. He slammed the door with force.

Emiko checked her manicure, before taking out her pencil, and starting on the notes.

"Woah...I haven't seen Y/n that mad...since the thing about his...yeah." Najimi mumbled to Tadano and Komi.

The two nodded, and Komi looked over at Emiko, who waved at her. Komi studied her, she was the typical 'It' girl, manicured nails, curly hair, and of course, she seemed to not want to wear the school uniform, wearing a too short dress, that was see through at the top.

She was pretty, that much was certain

She was pretty, that much was certain...but her personality...was rotten...

And Komi sensed that instantly.