~Water Park Outing~

Y/n gathered his things together, humming an upbeat tune as he was in a good mood. Knowing you're about to inflict years worth of suffering on your dad, who wouldn't be?

Y/n's sisters wanted to come with him to the water park, so he got extra sunscreen for them as well.

Asami walked through the door of his room.

"Me and Nami'll be in the car. Don't take too long." Asami said.

She turned on her heel and left the room before Y/n could reply. He shrugged and finished packing.

Y/n grabbed the bags and walked down to the stairs to put them in the car.

"You all are leaving?" Chihiro asked.

"Yeah, Mom. The Gremlins wanted to come with so I'm bringing them I suppose." Y/n explained.

"How sweet! Enjoy yourselves! I love you all!" Chihiro grinned as she waved at her children.

Y/n looked back and gave his mother a gentle smile.

"Love you too, mom." He replied.

His sudden smile left his mother stunned.

She smiled as she watched her son get in the car and drive off, tears pricked her eyes as she began to cry.

"My baby's coming back..." She cried.

~~~

"Why do we have to sit in the back?" Asami asked in an annoyed tone.

"Cause you'll start acting barbaric in the front seat, and I don't trust you in the back with Shoko." Y/n replied.

"We're getting Shoko-Chan?" Nanami asked.

"Yeah." Y/n nodded.

Nanami cheered as Asami sat back.

"Whatever, just as long as I get to get my feet wet I'm good." Asami said.

Y/n pulled up at Komi's house, and picked up his phone to text her, but his phone rang, and it was Komi.

"Yeah?" He asked in the phone.

"I-I'm ready..." Komi said.

"And I'm outside." Y/n chuckled.

"Oh! O-okay..." Komi squeaked.

Y/n and Komi stayed on the phone in silence.

"Are you gonna hang up?" Y/n asked.

"S-sorry..." Komi apologized nervously. She quickly pressed the button and blushed.

'Did I hang up too abruptly? Will he think I didn't want to be on the phone anymore? Should I have said bye? Maybe-

"Shoko~! You're boyfriend is downstairs waiting for you~! Don't keep him waiting too long sweetheart!" Shuuko announced.

Komi grabbed her bag and began to leave the house. She walked to the car, and saw Y/n's sisters in the back.

Y/n whistled as he opened her door for her.

Komi slid in the door and Y/n closed the door and went on the drivers side and got in the car. He looked out the passenger window to look at Shuuko, who was waving happily.

"Damn, your mom is hot." Asami chuckled.

"Too bad she's out of your league." Y/n chuckled as he waved back.

"You think you're funny, asshole." Asami growled as she crossed her arms.

He then drove off to go to the water park.