~Kicking Names and Taking Ass~

Y/n walked to the school building of his little sisters, sure enough there were so called delinquents hanging out at the front corridor.

"You two know any body that's been fucking with Nanami and Asami L/n?" Y/n asked aggressively.

"Watch your tone there, Kid. We aren't sayin a thing. We don't snitch around here." The blonde one said. He had a dyed pompadour, some cheap black rounded framed glasses that settled on the bridge of his nose, and a cigarette on his ear.

Y/n's eyebrow twitched at the word "Kid" but he let it slide and asked again.

"Who's been fucking with them?" He asked.

"We's ain't tellin youse nothin." The other delinquent said in a very terrible Italian accent.

"You little shits got five seconds." Y/n threatened.

"Is that a threat?"

"5"

"Let's beat this boys ass!"

"3."

"Youse pushin ya limits poindexta!"

"1..."

Three minutes later, the two boys were bowing to Y/n, bruises and black eyes coated their swollen faces.

"Himiko Shiryu and Himeno Akira both bully them, sir." Pompadour said.

"And- and Hiten Matsuri, Ren Watari, and Lin Xiu bully them as well, mostly Asami because she protects Nanami." The one with the bad accent spoke, this time without the accent.

Y/n smirked at the two helpless boys, he grabbed the cigarette from Pompadour's ear and lit it.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Y/n asked, exhaling a puff of smoke, he then ran into the building and went to the headmaster's office.

"Yo, sweet face!" Y/n complimented.

"Y-Y/n you aren't supposed to be here!" The woman blushed as she saw the boy.

"Come now, I know you miss me. Listen I need a favor." Y/n said as he sat down in front of her.

"No can do! Anything you ask for is a risk to my job! Having you in here could well enough get me fired! Out please!" The woman ordered.

"Oh come on, don't be like that~." Y/n's voice grew deeper.

He'd seduced the headmaster countless of times to get what he wanted, she was indeed a cougar, only wanting to be loved, as creepy as it was, she yearned for Y/n's attention, but would only keep it at that due to the fact he was still a minor in her eyes, still creepy though.

Y/n walked over to her, behind the desk, and behind her. His build was taller than her, so he towered over her.

The woman stood still, her authority was little to none existent when it came to Y/n.

He wasn't her student, nor did he ever attend this school. He was just that powerful...and she hated that fact.

His fingers danced along her collarbone.

"I only want to know the whereabouts and schedules of three boys and two girls. It'd be even better for me if you asked them to meet up someplace with no cameras and no security. I only wanna rough 'em up a bit." Y/n whispered in her ear.