A Healthy Obsession

Arny x Reader Fluff (Mostly)
(Personal attention/cuddles but some suggestive content)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't usually do this kind of thing" he laughed nervously as he let me into his room.
"It's ok," I replied, "I'm just surprised you noticed me."
"Are you kidding? You are...beautiful." he sighed hesitantly.

"Some people are really obsessed with me, and it's just...awkward...so I try not to hang out with fans privately but you...you're special."

I blushed deeply and tried to turn away so he wouldn't see.
But he did.

"No no, it's ok. Let me see your face." he said with a smirk
"I wouldn't think of myself as a fan, and I'm definitely not obsessed. I just think you're really cool and -"
"No talking right now," he cut me off, pressing a finger to my lips.

"You look thirsty. I'll grab you something to drink." he said as he walked out the door.

I only met Arny about a week ago, but we've been together every day since. Today, he went out to eat with me instead of Danny. That's big.

I feel like I'm no longer just a random girl with a celebrity crush. I'm actually getting to be his friend.

I look around his room and see the LED lights that surround the walls, his little gaming set up, his bed and a mirror in front of his bed.
'Why do people talk about having mirrors in front of their bed? I just don't get it.' I thought to myself.

"I don't really have much here, but I have coffee? I hope you like coffee."
"The fuck? Of course I like coffee. I thought you'd know this by now." I said grabbing the mug.
Arny chuckled, "ok good."

"Uh- where can I sit?" I asked.
"Anywheres fine" he said gesturing to his room.
"Ok," I said as I plopped down on his gaming chair.
"Do you game?" he asked me

"I wouldn't really call myself a 'gamer' or anything..."
'wow this chair is really squishy' I thought to myself.

"Currently my favorite game is Minecraft, because there's just so many different things you can do and make."

"Do you want to play with me?" he asked

"Sure!" I tried not to sound too excited, but I did anyways.
He leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed two controllers.

"Come here" he said, patting the empty spot on his bed.
I jumped up from the chair and spilled coffee all over my clothes and his floor.

"Oh my I- I-am I am so sorry. I'm so sorry."

I was trying hard not to stutter, but it was useless.
"I-I just stood up too fast and my hand slipped and - I- I- I- I'm so sorry."

'I'm an idiot.' I thought to myself.
'Stupid stupid stupid. You get to spend time with your crush and this is what you do? You're an idiot.'

My legs gave out from under me. As I sat on the coffee covered floor, I started to tear up.

"Hey hey, hey love, it's ok. Are you ok?"

I couldn't hear him. My brain wouldn't shut up.
My thoughts were drowning everything else out.
'Everything you do goes wrong and now you're crying. Great. Just fucking fantastic.'

I placed the mug right-side-up on the floor. As if that mattered because the contents had already spilled; but I continued to weep.

I heard a reassuring voice in my ear.
"My love it's ok."
Arny sat next to me and wiped a tear off my cheek.

He mumbled, "It's cute when you stutter."

Crying and embarrassed, I let my hair cover my face like a curtain. I didn't want him to see me cry.