To Please Him

The cold smile reappeared on his face.
"Then stop struggling."

I did not stop struggling. In fact I fought harder without the intention to ever win. The fight is half of the fun.

"You belong to me. You are mine. So stop fighting me."
I rolled my eyes and gave him a look of pure annoyance. "Who the fuck said I'm yours?" I spat at him.

Arny just smiled as he adjusted himself on top of me, letting go of my wrists but pinning me down with his body.
"Oh love, look at you." his eyes examining every detail of my being. He reached out and lightly traced over the fresh hickies on my neck. His hand traveled down to my breast and pointed at every lovely bruise he had placed on my skin.

I whimpered under his touch. He knows exactly what he wants and exactly how to get it.
"Who gave you these?" he asked as he pressed into the hickey on my left breast. I looked away, ignoring him. He grabbed my face and forced me to meet his eyes.
"I said, who gave you these?" he pressed into the bruise harder causing me to groan.

"You did."

"Yes I did. And I vaguely remember you begging me to leave even more..." his fingers made their way to my breast and moved the fabric between us. He looked down at me with a wicked smile and licked my nipple. He squeezed and pinched one side as his mouth was connected to the other. He fully removed my tank top before letting his hands explore down further.

I had been trying to keep my composure. To stay calm and collected as he touched me. But when his skilled fingers traveled down my navel and cupped my heat I whimpered under his touch.
I wanted him.
I needed him, and I knew he needed me too.

"Holy shit..." he murmured as he touched my pussy.
"You don't want to admit that you're mine. But your body certainly does."

My hips buckled and thrashed as he took off my shorts. A string of wetness connected my pussy to the panties as he removed them.
"Look at that. Your body knows it's belongs to me." he teased while twirling my panties in the air.

"You get wet so easily for me." He reached down and gently touched my clit. My body reacted immediately, arching my back and letting out a quiet moan.

"See?" he smirked and began leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach until he reached my pussy. Arny pushed my legs apart, holding them down before putting his mouth to my wetness. My hands found their way into his hair, feeling the damp curls between my fingers as he ate me out.

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of letting him see how easily I fall apart underneath him, but it was useless. All my resistance melted away when his tongue met my clit.

With his mouth on my heat I could do nothing but feel.
Feel his tongue on me.
Feel his touch.
His presence.
His love.

He inserted a finger in my pussy, pulling a moan from my lips.
"Fuck" I breathed, my head tilting back as I squeezed my thighs together, trapping his hand.

Arny suddenly pulled his fingers from in between my legs. I groaned at the loss of contact.
"I don't like interruptions." he grumbled
"I also didn't appreciate your little act." he said, referring to my attempt at topping him.

"I thought you'd like it. You always talk about wanting to call me Mommy-"

His hand was on my throat in an instant.
"For that little comment I think we should try something a bit different today." He smirked and let go of my neck, pushing me back onto the bed. He opened the third drawer from the top of the dresser. That's where he keeps all the toys, condoms and restraints.