Under The Desk Support

(Smut and some fluff at the end)

Arny is playing a game. You want attention.

Approximately 7 months passed since the last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"One minute guys" Arny said into the headset as he muted the mic.
"Can you get off? Pleaaaseeee."
"Be patient love, I'm on Danny's stream. I can't get off right now."
I sighed loudly, just to be dramatic.
"Well how much longer do you think you'll be?"
"I don't know"
"Like 15 minutes? 3 hours or..."
"I said. Be. Patient." He said harshly

"Ok..." I huffed and plopped on the bed.
"I'm back" he said turning his mic on. I stared at the ceiling, I thought dating him would be more cuddles, hugs, rough sex and not...watching him play video games for hours. Don't get me wrong I like watching him play, just not when I can't sit with him.
The past 3 weeks all his attention has been focused on streaming, posting and getting ready for the next con.

When am I going to have his full attention?

I turned on my side to find Apollo's butt in my face.

At least someone is able to sleep even with all his yelling.
If Arny wasn't so loud when he played video games I would just sleep. But it's difficult to fall asleep, and stay asleep with a screaming rage demon in the same room.

I sat and scrolled on my phone and let him play for another 45 minutes before I decided to make a move.

'If he's not going to give me the attention I deserve, I'll give him something to pay attention to.'

With his headphones on, he didn't hear me crawling under his desk. We had joked about under-the-desk-support before, and agreed that one day it is something we should try. So what better time than the present?

I slowly glided my hand up his legs, pausing at his thigh to tug on his pants. He didn't look down, he either didn't notice me, or didn't care. I playfully tapped on his knees before making a bolder move and loosened his sweatpants. I pulled them down, inch by inch. A tug of a smile crept across his face, but he continued to look at the computer screens.

I reached up to his dick and gently stroked it through his underwear. It reacted to my touch and I felt it pulse lightly underneath my fingers. I bit my bottom lip, trying not to giggle.

He saw me, he heard me, he knew exactly what I was doing, and yet he didn't say anything. He didn't react, he stayed collected and indifferent.

'If he's still going to play a stupid game, I'll play with him instead.'

Even with my light touching and teasing, he still wasn't giving me any mind.

Before I continued, I checked to see if the camera was up high enough. It was.

I pulled down his underwear, fully exposing his dick.
I gently traced the veins that wrapped around, before giving the tip a light lick.

Using one hand I pumped it for a minute, while the other gently cupped his balls. Pre-cum trickled down his shaft; I licked my lips, wanting more than anything to taste it.
I looked up at him, wanting him to watch me, but he didn't.
I rolled my tongue around the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum.

'I want more. I want all of him.'

I licked the underside of his dick, from the base to the tip, following the faint line in the middle. I felt it pulsing against my tongue.