No Camera No Problem

Last time I 'distracted' Arny from streaming, it had been very successful. We both had fun... and I wanted to try it again.

Today he wasn't streaming, but he was playing a video game with Danny for a YouTube video. No camera on Arny, just audio.

"Arny..." I slowly whined "Can you get off please..."
He muted himself momentarily,
"You know I can't love"
"Then how much longer?"
"I don't know"
"Why not?"
"I just don't know." he said, his voice getting progressively more harsh.
"I'll just wait... even longer then" I sighed and flopped on the bed.

I rolled on my side, facing away from him. I scrolled through TikTok for a good 45 minutes, trying to just pass the time.
I checked the time,
7:48pm

He's been playing since 3:30, he said it would be about 2 hours tops, not 4.

I stood, walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.
I whispered "Can I sit and watch?"
"Of course love"

He reached to get out the small chair for me. But before he could pull it next to him; I moved to the side of his gaming chair, and straddled his lap. Facing him, I watched a look of pure shock settle on his face, but was quickly replaced with a smile.

I heard Danny on the headset, "Arnold? Are you still there?"
Arny unmuted himself and replied "Yeah I'm here, I'm going to get some water, I'll be back in a minute."

He muted himself again and looked at me.
"What are you doing love?"
"I'm sitting."
"I thought you wanted to watch me play?"
"I mean I can, but I just want to be close to you."
He smiled at me, "Are you going to distract me like you did last time?"
"I don't know yet" I teased

"You can just play and if I want something I'll tap you twice." I sat on him and leaned my head against this shoulder "Is that ok?"
"Sounds good love"

"Ok I'm back" he told Danny "How much longer do you think we'll be playing?"
"Uh- I am not sure." Danny replied
"Ok"

I put my head into the crook of his neck.

He smells good. He always smells like safety and home. I smiled and snuggled against his body.
I wiggled my ass to get more comfortable. I heard Arny take a quick breath, probably because of my movements.

I smiled and bit his sweatshirt. I felt something move underneath me. I giggled silently and began to rock my hips back and forth.

"Oh fuck" Arny yelled at the computer as he died in the game.
He was hard.
His sudden outburst pushed his dick right against my pussy.
If I took off his sweatpants I could very easily just slide it in-

"You fucking-" Arny said to the screen.
I pulled away from him and moved myself back to inspect his current erection. It was clearly visible through his pants.
I tried to make him look in my eyes, but he was focused on the game.

I bit my lip and slowly pulled down his sweatpants.
The tug of a smile appeared on his face.
I tapped his shoulder twice before continuing. He nodded but kept playing.
He calmly talked to Danny while I fully removed his pants. I grinded on his cock before removing his underwear, and mine.

When my wetness touched his bare dick, his breath hitched before he pulled me away to look into my eyes.
I smiled innocently, as I began to whisper in his ear "Can I-"

"Just shut up." he said, either to me or to the game.

He lined his dick up with my pussy and pushed himself inside of me.

I moaned.
Loudly.

Arny glared at me. He's gaming with someone, and they definitely heard me.