Say Something

time skip
~~~~~~~

It's been about a month since I woke up in the hotel room with Arny, and Brandon no where to be found. No note, no nothing. Just, gone.

We never had that talk, and I'm starting to wonder if I made it all up in my head. The whole quiet conversation, the kiss. I told Arny that Brandon had kissed me and he just smiled.

I tried texting him, but he never responded. I made Arny do the same, but he didn't answer him either.

I had been watching his posts, looking for any indication of why the fuck he won't talk to me, why he didn't stay. But now I'm angry. Maybe it all was just a figment of my imagination. Wishful thinking. It was a simple fuck and now he's gone back to his man whore ways. Why does that thought make my stomach roll? He needs to give me some damn answers and soon.

He's been streaming much less, and he apologized on his Pateron saying he's been sick. Fucking idiot probably got mono again.

Even his TikTok is growing quiet. I'm torn between worried and pissed. Did he get too freaked out about feeling and shit so he bolted? Or did he just realize it was a mistake.

Yup, definitely just a mistake. An amazingly hot, toe-curling, orgasmic mistake that I definitely don't think about when Arny touches me.

I don't want to think about it. I want things to just go back to the way they were. But I also don't. I was so close to living my 'main character in spicy romance book' life. But in order to be an interesting story there needs to be some kind of a big plot twist. And I highly doubt I'll find another guy willing to be added to my harem...if Brandon ever comes back.

But for now I'll wait. He'll say something eventually. I hope.