Gotcha

Remember to always check the chapter guide before reading. I update it with every new chapter I publish. It doesn't have chapter spoilers, just a small description of the chapter and any possible triggers it may contain.

~~~~~~~

For the rest of the day, he was touching me. His hands never leaving my body.

Arny pushed me up against the walls of the elevator. His hand roaming down my stomach and to my backside. He made his way under the fabric and squeezed my ass.

"If I could, I'd take you in front of everyone. Just so they know you are mine." He whispered in my ear, his breath hot on my cheek. His hard on pressed firmly against his pants. It left very little room for the imagination. I smiled at the sight of him.

"I can help you with that in a minute." I said as I cupped his cock through his pants. I smiled and got down on my knees before of him.
"Y/n if you don't stop teasing me I swear I will stop and make you take the fucking stairs just so I can spank your ass."

I leaned down and tied my shoe before looking back up at him.
"What?" I cocked my head to the side, faining innocence.

He stayed staring straight ahead as I stood and waited for the elevator to stop.

"I didn't realize I was that possessive until today. I've known you were, but it's different when people look at you."
I caught a glimpse of his dark eyes when I looked over at me.
"They want you." I stepped closer, touching his tie and wrapping my hand around it. "But I will never let them have you." I pulled him forward by his tie and brought his lips to mine.

His hands found my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel his dick against my stomach, despite all the fabric between us. The elevator stopped and the door opened with a small *ding*
Still with my firm grasp on his tie, he picked me up and ran.

"What the fuck Arny!" I said angrily as he opened the door to our room. He threw me on the bed, not answering me. I watched him grab the 'Do Not Disturb' sign, fling it on the outside door handle and slam it shut.

Arny paused to look at me. His gaze drifted up and down my frame.
"What?" I spat, "You could of just said to go faster." I crossed my arms and turned away.
"Would you have listened?"
"I-" I wanted to say 'yes of course I would'. But right now I was feeling extra bratty. "Fine, I wouldn't of listened. I'd probably have dragged my feet." I glared at him for knowing me so well.

A smirk tugged on his lips.
"You're upset." He mused, "So you're acting out."
I averted my eyes and looked down, the floor suddenly becoming very interesting.
"Y/n?" he called, drawing my attention back to him. "Color?"

He was checking in. Making sure I'm ok with the coming scene. "Green." I said confidently.
He nodded, "Ok good. If that changes, tell me."
He gave me quick but passion filled kiss, leaving me unsatisfied and needing more. But I nodded, a hint of worry audible in my voice, not for me, but for him.  "And you?"
With a smirk and a gleam in his eyes he replied, "Green."

"Now love, I'm going to take out my contacts and when I come back out, I want you out of that." He gestured to my cosplay as he undid the already loosened tie.
"And what if I don't?"
"Then I will rip it off of you, and I would hate to ruin a perfectly good cosplay." He turned and walked into the bathroom.

I stood quickly, debating my next move. He said he wanted me out of 'that' , the cosplay. But from his tone he really meant: strip.
So, I'm going to get changed.

I am getting "out of that" just like he asked. I hurried to the suitcase, pulling out a pair of his sweatpants, a t-shirt and a jacket. I quickly hung up the kimono, not wanting it to get wrinkled. I hurried back to the bed and jumped under the blanket, with only my head visible.