Chapter Guide

This is a summary of each chapter so you can avoid what you need to or skip to what you want to read.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS
(mostly starting on chapter 25 and forward)

Every chapter has cursing, but potentially triggering words/phrases have been noted. 

Chapter Guide:

Chapter 1: A Healthy Obsession (fluff)
Contains: Fluff and some suggestive content
Summary: Arny takes y/n back to his house to hang out.

Chapter 2: Arny x Reader (smut)
Contains: Oral sex, m rec and f rec
Summary: Just sexy time with only oral

Chapter 3: Arny x Reader pt2 (smut)
Contains: Penetrative sex, the usage of "good girl"
Summary: Penetrative sex

Chapter 4: The Shower (smut)
Contains: Oral sex, f rec, squirting, the usage of "slut" "good girl" and "Princess"
Summary: Y/n and Arny shower together

Chapter 5: The Morning After (Fluff)
Contains: Menstruation, blood and fluff
Summary: Y/n starts their period while spending the night with Arny

Chapter 6: Under The Desk Support (smut)
Contains: oral sex, m rec
Summary: Arny won't get off his games and give y/n attention, so y/n gives him a little 'support' with his games.

Chapter 7: Under The Desk Support pt2 (smut)
Contains: Penetrative sex
Summary: Arny gets y/n back for interrupting him gaming, but it's definitely worth it.

Chapter 8: Anniversary Dinner (smut)
Contains: public play, squirting, ejaculation, orgasm denial, the usage of a sex toy (vibrator), "good girl", and unprotected sex
Summary: Arny brought y/n a new toy and has you wear it during your anniversary dinner... and ends up fucking you in the restaurant bathroom.

Chapter 9: The Hot Tub (smut and public play)
Contains: Public play, penetrative sex, unprotected sex. The usage of the words/phrases: "love" "girl girl" and "whore"
Summary: You sit on Arny while in a hot tub in a public pool.

Chapter 10: Tease Him or Please Him (smut)
Contains: Oral sex m rec, shower sex, unprotected sex. The usage of the words/ phrases "good girl" "good boy" "pathetic" "worthless" "useless" "slut"
Summary: Arny can't wait to get you home from the pool. You insist on showering, and he insists on touching you. You try to top him and it really doesn't work out very well for you.

Chapter 11: To Please Him (smut)
Contains: Penetrative sex, unprotected sex, oral sex f rec, restraints, choking, blood, hickies. The usage of the words/ phrases: "slut" "good girl"
Summary: You tried to top him and Arny shows you just how much of a bottom you really are.

Chapter 12: No Camera, No Problem (smut)
Contains: Penetrative sex, unprotected sex, oral sex f rec, hickies, blood, blindfold, bondage/restraints, choking, spanking and orgasm denial. The usage of the words/phrases: "good girl" and "sir"
Summary: Arny is filming a YouTube video with Danny and has been for 4 hours. No camera, just audio. You distract him again, but in a sightly different way.

Chapter 13: Good Morning Love (smut)
Contains: Penetrative sex, unprotected sex, oral sex m rec, hickies, blood and themes of cnc (consensual non consensual) The usage of the words/ phrases: "good girl" "sir" "slut" and "whore"
Summary: Arny wakes up with morning wood, you wake him up with your mouth on his dick. The punishment: make him breakfast wearing only lingerie. He interrupts your cooking by fucking you.