Anniversary Dinner

"My love were going to be late" Arny called through the bathroom door.
"Just 4 more minutes!"
"You said that 15 minutes ago." he reminded me

He opened the door right as I was trying to put on earrings. He let out a sight gasp at seeing me.

"What? Is something wrong? Is it bad?" I asked double checking my outfit.
"No, my love" he stepped forward and grabbed my hips, pulling me towards him.
"You just look stunning." he gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I smiled and finished putting on the jewelry.

"Ok, I think I'm ready" I said turning to him

Arny rarely wore anything other than sweatpants and T-shirts, but tonight he wore a black button up dress shirt and slacks. It was a nice change to see him in more formal attire.

"We match" he pointed out
He was right, I was wearing a fairly short, black dress with a sight flare at the bottom. Although it's really easy to say you match when you are both just wearing black.

"Before we go, I have an early anniversary gift for you." He smiled and pulled a small box out from the hall.
"Oh?"
"Open it"
The box was beautifully wrapped with silver paper and a black bow. I opened it and the contents of the box surprised me.

It was a vibrator. Not just any kind, but one I had been wanting for a while. It was a purple, duel stimulation vibrator that can be controlled by an app or a remote.
(AN: No but seriously, it's called the WeVibe and it is just *chef kiss*)

"Oh my-" I started
"Do you like it?" he interjected
"I love it" I set the box on the counter "We can use it later." I winked and got up on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.
"Why wait?" he said, breaking away the kiss.

"Like now? During dinner?"
"Well unless you don't want to of course"
"No. I want to. I'm just surprised, we've never really done anything that public before."
"There's a first time for everything" he said, pulling me closer.

He picked up the vibrator and bent at the knees so he was eye level with my dress.
"May I?" he asked
I nodded and smiled.

I spread my legs slightly to allow him access. He pushed aside my panties and licked a strip in between my folds. Not expecting his tongue to be on me yet, I stifled a moan. But when he pushed the vibrator in, I moaned despite my attempts to mute myself.

Arny looked up at me with a little glint in his eye.
"I just had to make sure you were wet enough."

Turning around and grabbing the keys he said,
"I think we're all set."
He slipped a small remote into his jacket pocket.
"This is going to be a very fun night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driving to the restaurant he had one hand on the wheel and one on my thigh, rubbing lazy circles on my skin.

He had yet to turn on the vibrator. I was hoping he'd start while we were still in the car, but I don't think that will happen.

Arny parked the car and ran over to the passenger side to open the door for me.
I smiled, "thank yo-"
He turned it on. It was much more powerful than I thought it would be. I held onto the car and bit my lip.
"This is going to very difficult." I thought to myself

Arny opened the door and offered his hand, knowing very well what he was doing to me.

I stood up and balanced myself on his arm. As we walked into the restaurant and sat at a booth, I was doing my best not to make any noises or any faces, but he was making that very difficult.