What a Dream

"Now, come on you two. I want to try that little  something new now." I held out my hand for Arny as I sat on the edge of the bed.

He stood and walked towards me, his dick slowly raising back to attention, bobbing up and down with each step. I stood to meet him but I was yanked back by my hair.

Turning, I see Brandon with a fistful of my hair, his dick pressed firmly against my ass.

"So your gonna be a good girl and take both of us?"
"Yes sir" I smiled, I really was in heaven.

Arny pushed me against Brandon, both of them hard and pressing against me. I was in the middle of a sexy man sandwich, and I loved every second of it.

Brandon pulled my head to the side, leaving hickies on my neck. Arny began playing with my nipples once again. I let out a breathy moan of encouragement.

Arny pulled me down with him as he laid back on the bed. Brandon relaxed his grip on my hair, following us downward.
"Fuck your are gorgeous." He mumbles as he explores my body with gently touches. My pussy grinding on Arny bare cock as I straddled him.

I hear the sound of a bottle clicking open and felt a cool liquid dripping down my lower back. I shivered at the sensation. Arny gently cupped my face and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Do you want Brandon to fuck your ass?" I nod, a warm sensations rolling through me.
"Good girl." I felt Brandon gently remove the beads from earlier, but quickly replaced them with one of his fingers. My fists clench on Arny's chest.
Why does that feel so intensely good?

He pushes two fingers inside me and pulses them slowly. Arny reaches up to cup my cheek.

"Breathe love, tell me what you need."

Brandon paused his movement's behind me.
"Is something wrong?"

"No, you're both good. You're amazing." I breathed, wishing they'd hurry the fuck up and rail me. Arny handed Brandon another condom and he quickly rolled it on.

Arny positioned his hard dick at my entrance and slowly pushed into my pussy.

"Oh fuck." His grip on my hips tightened, hopefully leaving bruises for tomorrow. "Holy fuck. Brandon I can feel your fingers in her ass."
"That's just weird." He mumbled but put on the condom with one hand. Damn that's talent.

"You ready sweetheart?" Brandon asked as he removed his fingers.
"Yes. Please just-"

I watched as Arny gave a nod to Brandon and they both thrust at once, filling me fully and completely.
"Brandon! Fuck! Fuck! Wrong hole!" I yelped when they both entered my pussy.
"Dammit Brandon your dick is touching me." Arny cursed and tried to pull out.
I squeaked in pain, "Neither of you fucking move!"

They both stilled, both of their cocks buried deep in my pussy.
I read this in a book once, they called it dvp. Holy shit I really am living all of my spicy book fantasies.

"Don't move yet. Please." I asked quietly, they listened and stayed as they were, waiting for my instructions.

Arny's dick jumped inside me, pulsing and causing my legs to shake.

"Y/n I don't know how long you expect me to sit and wait but I'm about to come right now just from how damn tight you are." Brandon spoke through gritted teeth.

"It-it feels really really good. Please, fuck me just like this."
"Ok princess, as you wish." Arny mumbled and began to move. His hips thrusting slowly, but with purpose.

"I'm not into guys but damn this feels good." Brandon grunted and began to move in tandem with Arny. They filled me up totally and completely. And yet I wanted more.