Two At Once

The long awaited Arny x Reader x Brandon scene(s)

You're welcome.

~~~~~~~

"Have you ever thought about having a threesome?"

"What?" I sputtered, dropping my brush. His question completely throwing me off guard.

"I was thinking about what Brandon had been saying." Arny admitted to me while he stood at the sink. I shakily picked up my brush and resumed finishing up my makeup.
"I would think you're too possessive to want to 'share your girl' "

"Oh don't worry, I'm still possessive. But it's something that I think you may enjoy, so we'll try it." I sat down and gawked at him. "And it will shut Brandon up."

"Brandon?!" I gasped dramatically. I knew it would be him but hearing Arny admit that's who he has in mind...

"Well I highly doubt Pete would be interested in a threesome, and I won't trust just anyone with my girl." He winked at me.
"I thought you were all just joking." I admitted

"I don't joke about my princesses' pleasure. You always do like it when I stick my fingers in your ass when I fuck you. How would you like it if you had two at once." He whispered in my ear, his hair brushing against my cheek.
"Oh fuck yes"

~

It's the last full day of the con. The last chance I'll have for some crazy fucking sex.
"Hey Brandon, can I talk to you for a minute?" Arny called to his friend. He kept his hand on my lower back, guiding me to walk with him.

Brandon was the first to speak. "What's up?"

"We're you only joking?" I blurt out, unable to contain my excitement and nervous energy.
"Joking about what y/n?" Brandon's eyes darkened.
"You kept asking Arny to... share. Would you actually be interested in that?" I managed to squeak out while staring at the floor.

"Arny?" Brandon turned to his friend. "Is that actually something you'd do?"
"If it's something y/n wants to try, I want to try it too." He turned and kissed my cheek. I felt a blush creeping across my face, making my cheeks hear and my palms sweaty.
Brandon smiled, lust filling his gaze, "When can we start?"

~~

"Be prepared for multiple rounds tonight. I have been compared to a succubus." I warned the boys with a wink as I slipped into the bathroom.

"This is really happening. Holy fuck."  I mumbled too myself as I made myself more presentable. I knew it would get messed up anyways, but for the initial seduction, I think you can't go wrong with a little extra.

I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, fluffed my hair and fixed my makeup and checked myself out in the mirror before slipping my clothes back on.
"Can I come in?" Arny asked, knocking on the door.
"Yes?"

Arny opened and closed the door before I could register his presence. He quickly pushed me against a wall and leaned into me, pushing his body against mine.

"Remember this, love" he said as he grabbed my face, forcing me to look into his dark eyes, "You are mine. We're doing this because I allow it. No matter what happens tonight, you still belong to me."

"Yes sir"

"Good girl. Now go greet Brandon." He slapped my ass as he gently pushed me towards the door.

I laughed and sat next to Brandon on the bed of our hotel room.
"So" he started
"Sooo..." I teased, cutting off his words.
"I need safe words and boundaries."
"Cutting straight to it, I like it." I purred and laid back, pushing out my chest before speaking. But we do need to get through 'The Talk' before I get any dick in my pussy.